Maternity Shoot - Recommendations???

Ladydirt

Hi Mummies,

Can't seem to find a recent thread on the above topic... saw an old thread dated 2011/2012.

Any mummies out there looking/planning to take maternity shoot? Any recommendation on the studio or photographer... quite limited info. online also...
Usually when will the maternity shoot take places (i.e 5mths preggie, 6/7/8???)...

What is the market rate?

Qookie

I googled and found many cool ideas on maternity photo shoots. So my husband and the tripod did mine! Haha. This is for the low/no budget moms out there! To my surprise, i was actually happy with the results!

Took mine when i was around 8 months. I read somewhere that towards the end of 2nd trimester or beginning of 3rd trimester is the best time. That's when most morning sickness cease. Also when you're not overly big and tired to move around and pose.

DTBaby

Hi Mummies to be,

I am a photographer who wish to expand my Maternity portfolio for some selected style.
I am looking at doing it for free in exchange for your time.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested and we can further discuss it. Thank you.

Simplyberries2

Hi there
I am also looking up on the internet for maternity photographers for my sister. Intending to buy it and give it to her as a bday present. Let me know if you come across good ones. ;)

Simplyberries2

Hi there
I am also looking up on the internet for maternity photographers for my sister. Intending to buy it and give it to her as a bday present. Let me know if you come across good ones. ;)

DTBaby

Nixon Photography Holiday Promotion!

For a memory that lasts a lifetime

Due to overwhelming response, we are pleased to extend our holiday promotion through the festive season!

Nixon Photography

To ensure your booking, please get in touch with us by 4th Jan 2015.