maternity underwear and bra

cendrine

Where did you get your maternity underwear and bra from?
Do you choose nursing bra over maternity bra ?

Or do you just get bigger cheap bras with large bands and straps
to replace your maternity bra ?

Do share your experiences. :)

LoVeS

erm...seriously i didnt buy any maternity bras i juz wear my normal bras during my pregnancy

weishy

i got mine from Perfect Mummy at Raffles place,tried it and it was not bad for the price,i think one is abt $33 for the day which can be use for tube tops or......etc.As for teh night one its abt $23(but hv to get the pkg then its this price)

elaine01

Didnt get maternity panties. Just wear my usual ones.

Got my nursing bra from MIM & KP. Still wearing those from MIM on weekends cos nurse DS easier. Those from KP too big for me liao........gave to cousins who give birth after I did.:Dancing_wub:

lml2402

I didn't buy maternity bra or panties, just wear as usual only bought bra extention for my usual bra.

stonston

i bought normal bras, but no underwire....n bought bigger cup size...
for underwear i jus buy normal ones...buy L size instead of my normal S size lor....

AndreaClaire

I wear both maternity and regular - La Senza at VivoCity has great maternity/nursing ones that don't look medicinal. (meaning you'll still feel sexy)

:shyxxx:

prettybb

bring back memories, when i was preggy.. i used spring maternity,mothercare maternity wear..
for maternity bras, i only love mothercare one. and so does my nursing bras. they are really comfortable!
i stil have them w me now... haha can re-use for ehem ehem if im preggy again......

Dragontail

I wear thong everyday. When preggie, should I stick to thong or ahma undies to be more comfy? If i wear the undies, should it cover the bump or should get those that rest under the bump?

hyli

I tried using my old ones until about 5 months preggy when i grew too big, and it just got uncomfortable.
I got my supplies from Home page . Service is good.

missyqiqi

Is up to u actually,

I wore pregnant undies when I was pregnant. I find it my tummy more comfortable & warm, some more old folks believe is good to cover ur navel when u r pregnant which I don't mind to follow. And some of the pregnant undies comes with a bit of tummy support.

I do wear maternity bra, coz I breast feed my baby and I find it more convenient and comfortable using it. Coz when I wear normal bra during special function n when I try to breast feed my baby, I find myself a bit clumsy.

Both I got it from my supplier

Dragontail

Thanks for sharing. My sis also told me better to wear preggie undies. Just ordered some from taobao.com. They have some cheap maternity pants too.

ninedec

pls DO NOT buy any items from Singapore Best Maternity Wear Online, Korean Style Maternity Wear, Nursing Bras, Tops, Tanks, Japanese Style Maternity Wear
On website stated delivery within 2 weeks. but after bought items, changed to 5 weeks for the stock to arrive Singapore, instead of registered mail, they lied saying they sent out the items on registered mail but changed to normal mail the next day on their own.
It is 2 months, and I did not receive the clothes. irresponsible and dishonest seller!