May 2006 Mummy

shan

hello mummies,i'm new here.. my son is born on 30th may. most of the mummies here has already started sourcing classes for your lil ones? i haven done so yet though..

mavis

hello mummies,i'm new here.. my son is born on 30th may. most of the mummies here has already started sourcing classes for your lil ones? i haven done so yet though..

me too haven find any class for my DD:tlaugh:

EnFlor

My precious princess was born on 31st May 2006. Are your kids now at the terrible-two phase ?....mine is

leesm105

hi, ya.. the T2 horn is erubbing... :embarrassed:

my girl start childcare since 1st Mar this yr. Don't good or bad she getting sick more often... still coughing until now under med & close monitoring to prevent become ashma.

For learning wise she seems to knows quite alots and can understand my intructions well. She will follow what her brother do, like listen & sing the phonics... really like little notty boy...:elvis:

But, she doesn't speak clearly yet... not sure is it normal?

sleepymama

Hi leesm105

Ya, it's normal they can't speak very clearly now. My boy is learning to perfect some 2- and 3-syllabre words now. Like 'seven', he says 'sevar'..kekeke.. very cute.

It's May! Anyone planning birthday parties? What birthday cake and presents are you getting your pecious LO? :)

leesm105

oh... BARNEY:tlaugh:!!! she like barney...
only family members celebration for her because I am on work standby this Sat:nah:...

How abt urs?

sleepymama

Hi leesm

We're having a combined birthday celebration for my boy and my FIL later this evening :) BBQ, Karaoke, swimming, at my FIL's condo :)

Then on his actual day 22 May, we'd have another small celeration at home. He has recently learnt to blow out candles, so he will be thrilled to get to blow candles from his own birthday cakes! :D

:tlaugh:

EnFlor

My gal turns 2 this 31st May. Grandma will bake her 2yo birthday cake. I still remember when my gynae asked me to choose one from the 3 dates to deliver her. 31st May, 1st or 2nd June.

We opted for May coz it happened to be the birthday month of hubby's and my birthday too. Triple b-day celebration!

athenaso

hi, mummies, my boy born on 12 May, this thread seems quiet for quite a long time leh....mummies, where are you??? hehe..