May MTB 2008

Any May MTB here? I tink my EDD shld be in May 08. Only found out abt my pregnancy last wk.. LMP was on 23 July.. Dis is my number 2 child.. Hopefully its a boy dis time.. My DD is now 13mths only.. Dis pregnancy is a one hit bull's eye.. Only tried once den kena liao.. Now me n hubby start to worry dunno if can manage two anot.. Sigh..:bbconfused:

blinkygal

Any May MTB here? I tink my EDD shld be in May 08. Only found out abt my pregnancy last wk.. LMP was on 23 July.. Dis is my number 2 child.. Hopefully its a boy dis time.. My DD is now 13mths only.. Dis pregnancy is a one hit bull's eye.. Only tried once den kena liao.. Now me n hubby start to worry dunno if can manage two anot.. Sigh..:bbconfused:
hi... mine is EDD on 19 May 08. just confirmed the pregnancy only last week. this will be my first child and both my husband and me are real excited yet scared.

don't know whether i can take the pain of giving birth... trying to learn as much as possible from this excellent website :)

jeSsie_Dz

Congrats and dun stress k!!!

dun woriie too much cox ur kiddos wil be guai guai de :)

jeSsie_Dz

hi... mine is EDD on 19 May 08. just confirmed the pregnancy only last week. this will be my first child and both my husband and me are real excited yet scared.

don't know whether i can take the pain of giving birth... trying to learn as much as possible from this excellent website :)
congrats!!

its not tat pain afterall.. so dun worie!! :)

Hi,

Coming to 12 weeks then i dare to be happy! I am due on the 7 May, my second child! My daughter is 2year 3 months, we just starting trying and I did not expect to strike so fast! I was 2 weeks early for my 1st child, so maybe this one will be a april baby? Anyway i just want a healthy and happy baby!! :) Good luck everyone!

Agnes Josephine

Hi,

Coming to 12 weeks then i dare to be happy! I am due on the 7 May, my second child! My daughter is 2year 3 months, we just starting trying and I did not expect to strike so fast! I was 2 weeks early for my 1st child, so maybe this one will be a april baby? Anyway i just want a healthy and happy baby!! :) Good luck everyone!

cuz it's 3 months liao ma... normally we chinese are abit pantang one..

Anyway, congrats on your 2nd pregnancy!

Thanx Agnes Josephine! :) Not really pantang, but cos i was spotting throughout the 1st tri so really quite worried.

COnrgrats Charmaine! :) Second child too, i feel that i am starting to show earlier for my second child and the morning sickness is much worse! What about you? BTw how old is your first child?

charmaine

smurferoos, congrats to you as well!

the MS and signs all came in very fast
but MS going off soon and it is so much faster than my 1st (last one lasted for about 3 mths and this time it's 1mth plus).
tummy already budlging out and very obvious.

my DD was born in August 05.
when I deliver #2, she will be 2 yrs and 9mths old.

so excited about it.

mae

congratulations to all of you...I am so happy to see my dear charmcharm here. muacks!!!

Hi Charmaine,

My daughter is born on July 05 so by the time baby born she will be 2 year 10 months, so similar to yours :)

Lucky you, for me the morning sickness still shows no sign of subsiding...sigh...hopefully it will go off soon, then i can finally eat!

GOod luck and take care !! :)

Some kaypoh things to share, they said if the first pregnancy is very different from the second, then most prob the gender of the second one will be different from the first. Hahaha...

BtW Charmine, which hospital you going and who is your gynae? I am going to KK and my doc is Dr John Tee.

charmaine

lol not sure how true it will be for the gender that u mentioned.
if it really is accurate then good.

I am going to GlenE, Dr Chris Chong.
He was previously from KKH as well

So you are hoping for a son...? For me I still want my second one to be a daughter, then next time, two sisters can be very close, cos 2 is it! I am going to stop at 2. What about you?