onetothree

Hi all I am looking to bring in this effective korea skin care brand to singapore! Please hear me out! :)

I have oily and sensitive skin and I'm currently using the set of 5. They are absolutely safe to use. No irritation, no dry skin, and they don't cause any redness after use which is a HUGE PLUS POINT because as you know some products are very strong and they sting your skin. They also control the oily very well! These products were introduced by my friend from korea and I would like to bring them in and share this awesome products with you guys! It's time to say no and bye to those expensive yet less effective skin care products from shopping malls!

Hit me up for more info! :)

Attachments

olivi1980

I've never heard of it, but I know that Asian Korean cosmetics are made for skin that's tough. European skin is thinner and needs a different kind of care. And the look of the packaging is not very salesy. I would advise you to change the design and to attract customers on the website, not through forums. You can go to other brands looking to grow, or you can create something of your own. Nowadays everyone uses a minimum of decorations on labels, and therefore the product is poorly remembered. But something unusual and bright - you need a designer for such ideas.