Medium intensity sport to Keep fit

SgGolfJosh

How many of you are into a sport that keeps you active on a regular basis?

Golf is one of those medium intensity sports that you can engage in on a weekly basis to increase your heart rate, yet at a pace you dictate.
Be it practice on the range or choosing to walk while playing 9 or 18 holes it is a good sport to stay active and healthy.

Golf is also one of the sports that is more social oriented and family friendly where people across different age groups or skill levels can enjoy practice or a round together.

In the month of September and October, SGGolfcoach is holding free try out classes for people who want to take a shot at this fun all inclusive game!

Contact us to find out more: 9648 8374(Mandai) 9686 2435(Toa Payoh)
www.sggolfcoach.com

Attachments

TwoforTwo

Exercise every day for at least an hour. You don't need to kill yourself by running, jogging, etc., but you should have some moderate physical activity in your daily life. If you want to lose a few pounds quickly, do a workout with a higher intensity. For example, go for a walk at a fast pace for an hour. Or you can jog and set specific intervals for sprinting during this hour. Make sure that you do not experience severe pain during your workout. Just a warning, your muscles will hurt after a high-intensity workout. It may be annoying, but it means that your body is changing for the better. Be sure to stay hydrated, stretch, and eat foods with a decent amount of protein after each workout. Protein will help restore your muscles, not fat.

raciohurg

I've been into bodybuilding since 16 years old. So, weight lifting is one of my favorites, but I also love jogging, playing tennis, and swimming. Sport is beneficial if done within limits since it can turn into a harmful activity. Speaking from my own experience, I fell into the trap of steroids a few years ago and experienced severe side effects. I was so obsessed with growing muscle fast that I was ready to try anything out. Luckily, healing went well, and I came across a more natural and healthier alternative for steroids which helped me build muscle, bone density, and lose fat effectively.

Last edited:

AlexandraReid

I've been into bodybuilding since 16 years old. So, weight lifting is one of my favorites, but I also love jogging, playing tennis, and swimming. Sport is beneficial if done within limits since it can turn into a harmful activity. Speaking from my own experience, I fell into the trap of steroids a few years ago and experienced severe side effects. However, I was so obsessed with growing muscle fast that I was ready to try anything out. Luckily, healing went well, and I came across a more natural and healthier alternative for steroids from rats.army which helped me build muscle, bone density, and lose fat effectively.