Meet up / Play mates

malibu

Hi Malibu, that's great! You wanna have a breakfast meet up at Yishun Safra macdonalds this Sat with our kids?
Hi Jessilyn, so sorry for very late reply, just check and saw your massage. I'm interested in the on coming play dates at Turf Club, lets see how as 12pm -3 pm is Natalie's nap time and need to take taxi down.

Jessilyn

hey dear, we can share a cab down because my husband is working on that day and I am going myself with the kids. so if you are interested, pls pls pls let me know the soonest. You can contact me at 9115 9847.

Cheers!

ginsoh

Hi Jessilyn
I am quite new to this forum. Happen to see your event but already past.
Will you be organising any more events for this June?
I am 31 and my ger is 30months... :)

najwee

Hi all,

Will be 31 this year with a 11 month old girl. Any mummies living in the south / southwest interested in arranging play dates or meet ups?

najwee

Hi missytinklestar,

Can you whatsapp/msg me at 98231497? We can start arranging or planning for one soon. Any other mummies staying in the south interested please also contact me.

filim

hi mommies, im new to this forum 29 this year with a 5mth old boy living in the east. any SAHM interested to meet du

JoCharis

Hi! I am a mom of one kid n m new here. Can I join in the play dates if there's any? How can I get informed of such outings?