Mell Chan Doll's Fan Club

arty angel

Not sure if any of your little ones love this doll (http://www.mellchan.com/). I have 3 princessess, they love the doll very much, can play with her almost everyday. So, we bought alot of the accessories for them during all the special occassions like birthdays and christmas. Till today, we have 3 big houses, an apple bath tubs, 2 strollers, and a washer. :)

But we didn't buy the clothes so far, as it is too expensive and some not as good as shonw in the product brochure. So, i ended up making them myself. Here are some my handmade clothes...

20120828_110003.jpg 20120828_220930.jpg

Do check out more designs from my blog http://angelloves2crafts.blogspot.sg ...

Do share what your little one's collection ya... Mell Chan Gathering Party is on now... Lets rock it out!!! :)

Regards,

Arty Angel

Last edited:

Ekari

Wow, those are really good handwork. How long did you took to sew them anyway. So do you sew your child's costume for any sort of party yourself?

arty angel

Thank you Ekari... :">

It depends on my kids mood, if they good girls i can finish them faster... No, so far I didn't do any real children clothes or costume. Perhaps my standard only up to the dolls... =))

arty angel

I just tried making a retro style dress for the little short hair Mell. But some how rather after adding the baby hat and boots, she looks just like a great little adventurer to me! What do you think? =))

motherhood5.jpg

Check out more other new designs at Angel Loves2Craft today!

arty angel

The school holiday is coming soon? But our Mell Chan is just ready to go her new school with her new school uniform and PE attire!

Some mommies had customised their daughters' kindergarden school uniform for their Mells. I think this is very sweet as it gives the little girls a fond memories even when they grow up later. What do you think?

You may email me (arty.angelng@gmail.com) the picture of your daughter's school uniform that wish to customise. I will quote you price based on the design and material use. All the set will come with a special accessories, eg hat, bag, hairband and etc.

[URL="http://angelloves2craft.blogspot.sg/p/crafts-on-sales.html"]See other on sale items here![/URL]

20121029_194112.jpg20121029_193927.jpg

Visit my blog and leave your feedbacks ya... Angel Loves2Craft... :)

arty angel

I like kids wearing the layers cake dress, how i wish to make the real kids size for my own kids... :">
The strawberry artist hat was made early but i can't think of the right outfit to match it. After making this layers cake dress, I try to put up the hat. It looks just perfect for our Mell The Air Stewardess! Agree?
Check out more new designs here!

Mell-The-Elegant-Air-Stewardess.jpg

arty angel

Has been doing new outfits for Mell Chan Girls. Think they are just too much... really too much i mean!

My elder girl has requested to buy a boy for her so she can marry her little princess to the new prince. So, we bought one
for her as Xmas Gift. And the mommy here so bad, open the box before her as need him to be the model for all the new outfits! :">

Formal-Blue-Color-Shirt-and-Jeans-Set.jpg
Sporty-Style-Bear-Print-Pyjamas-Set.jpg

Do visit my blog at Angel Loves2Craft for more Mell Boys' new outfits.

arty angel

Sometimes I think kids really are good in giving us ideas, some are crazy, some are cute, some are funny but they are some... GOOD ones! This is an idea from one little girl... aren't they look adorable? :D

Red-Cross-Couple.jpg

Do visit my blog at Angel Loves2Craft for more Mell Boys' new outfits.

CDAH77

My little girl loves Mel Cham dolls but she's too young to have it. Only 16 months. I told her only when she's bigger. She just paralysed a doll with broken limbs. Soon ill have her join the club.

arty angel

Hehe... actually this doll is very durable and worth buying. Initially my elder only own a normal doll, after playing for few years it surface become dirty and very sticky.Think it what we paid for, right? So we throw it and decided to get Mells for my elder and 2nd daugther. As my youngest only less than a year old so we opt her out. But when my youngest saw it, she just loves it and always borrow it from her 2 sisters. At the end we got one for her at her 1st birthday. Well, she is indeed too young to own Mell. She throws it, kicks it and step it on. But lucky Mell still good in a whole piece till today, god bless! =))

We keep adding the collection with new accessories during all the occassion (birthdays, xmas, sales and etc), till today their collection become pretty big. They have 3 big houses (as each need a house wor... daddy worry they will end up fighting for one), 2 strollers, 1 apple bath tub, 1 beauty salon, 1 washer set, 1 star baby kit, and 2 sets of shoes... and of cause a lot of handmade clothes. Hehe... :">

20121118_120525.jpg

Attachments

arty angel

The last Christmas we gave a Mell boy for my elder girl, Charlene. Then the bugging start, she keep bugging me to make her boy some new clothes especially the wedding suit. So that she can marry her Princess Cherry. Well, actually it is pretty tough for me to make it as I can't find the suitable fabric. But I have no choice but to make her boy a simple suit. Though it is simple but its simply make her a happy girl now, or rather.... a happy mother! ;)

Snowy-white-and-light-blue-wedding-set.jpg

As the Valentine is coming, I have also make some other couple sets. Check out the new couple collection here.

Sweet-Pink-Lacey-wedding-set.jpgMickey-Minnie-Mousling-Couple-Set.jpg