Microsoft Store Not Connecting When Using a VPN

Thank you for sharing! It helped me. I was struggling a lot with setting up the proxy on my computer. Using proxies on a mobile phone is way easier. I was always using US mobile proxies on my phone, and recently I got a new job, so I had to start using them on my Windows device because it wasn't comfortable at all to browse the different websites on the mobile device, especially entering the website which is not optimised for mobile devices. Luckily with your help, I was able to set it up, and everything started to work.

Lyayozoce

To be able to connect, you need to configure the settings. Because of the use of a VPN, you change location, which is a suspicious step for Microsoft, which is why you can not log in. VPN is a very popular service today, and many sites struggle with this. I used to use a VPN at work, but now I can not access many sites with a VPN on. I decided to buy VPS here https://www.time4vps.com/windows-vps/, and I did not regret it. Now I can go anywhere without any restrictions.

TheRainbow

And what exactly do you want to use a VPN for? Does it give you any special features, or is it just because of your location?

olivi1980

Dude, the thing is probably that when you try to establish a connection to a virtual private network VPN application adds static routes related to the Wi-Fi interface to the VPN server. The Wi-Fi interface gets the wrong signal notification, unstable between strong and weak wireless network signals. Therefore, static routes cannot work properly. To fix this problem, install cumulative service pack 2975719 or cumulative service pack 2975331. For more information about obtaining these cumulative service packs, click the Microsoft Knowledge Base article. To find out all the codes and license access, you might need https://mysoftwarekeys.com. Going to the site, you may be able to find a simpler solution, but that needs to be researched.

Last edited: