Migraines!! Help

koonieboo

Any mummies out there experience migraines in the 2nd trim.
I'm 15 weeks and my migraines are back. Experienced them in my early trim and now they are back. I tried not to take panadols but having a really hard time cause they are causing me me to vomit.
Any remedy or suggestions that can help ease them. :(

claval

Hi koonieboo,I was also having migraine at the start of my 2nd trimester.the pain was so bad.i tried taking normal panadol but useless,then I call my doctor.
She recomended my hubby to head massage for me and after massage try walk around and it works.Probably you could try it out,hope it works for you.

koonieboo

Hi koonieboo,I was also having migraine at the start of my 2nd trimester.the pain was so bad.i tried taking normal panadol but useless,then I call my doctor.
She recomended my hubby to head massage for me and after massage try walk around and it works.Probably you could try it out,hope it works for you.
Thank you claval! I wanted to go for pre natal massgaes but was told tt the suitable timing should be ard 5 mths. I'll try your method and hope that it will help ! :)

pearl87

Hi koonieboo. Migraine headache during pregnancy is caused by blood vessels that dilate in the brain. Usually, this symptom should not be your great concern. However, if you experience fever, blurred vision or constant headaches, this will be the time that you have to consult your physician. Meanwhile, what you can do to treat this symptom is to apply cold towel in your forehead, take a nap, have a good amount of sleep, exercise and do some relaxation techniques like yoga or meditations. :)