Milk bottle to recommend

joanne6298

hi mummy,

i need help.. i now choosing milk bottles for my DS.. really cant decide which milk bottle to choose.. I tried NUK but the teat not good.. my boy suck till the whole teat dent in and use 2 weeks oni become sticky..

Now wanna try pigeon but there is many size holes for the teats.. which one you use for 3 months old baby?? Y, S or M??

please advise..

Did you wash the teats properly with the liquid for washing bottles and teats with a small brush?

This not only apply to NUK, it applys to any other bottles. Sticky normally means its not wash properly and oil residues from formula or breastmilk are left on the teats, therefore it bcums sticky. Did you sterilise as well?

Your boy suck till dent, he must be powerful! All my kids use NUK and have not encountered dent besides my daughter bitin it lah... Hehe

mummiestarries

Hi there,

You can try using milk bottles from tommee tippee.
Heard that they are quite good and i been seeing mummies recommending it on their blogs.

Features of the bottle:
  • Super-sensitive anti-colic valve
  • Teat designed to mimic the natural flex and feel of a mum's breast
  • Soft natural feel silicone teat
  • Slow flow teat
  • BPA free for total reassurance
Planning to get one for my son too after i'm done with my confiment. =)

LOVES,

Jmumi

Hi there,

You can try using milk bottles from tommee tippee.
Heard that they are quite good and i been seeing mummies recommending it on their blogs.

Features of the bottle:

• Super-sensitive anti-colic valve
  • Teat designed to mimic the natural flex and feel of a mum's breast
  • Soft natural feel silicone teat
  • Slow flow teat
  • BPA free for total reassurance
Planning to get one for my son too after i'm done with my confiment. =)

LOVES,
i'm also using Tommee tippee for DS since birth till now. No problem with it and cos of the wide bottle milk powder dissolve very easily.

ahpei

me using tommee tippe close to natural bottles for my DS for the past 2 -3 months already. i chose the bottle cos it's really 'close to natural'.... hahahah... the shape of the teats look like human teats...

so far so good!

joanne6298

really ar.. the teat my maID WASH ONE LEI.. BUT WHEN feel sticky i wash again nt sticky but after sterlise sticky again....

the tommie tippe really so gd?? i will get one ltr.. yest bpught pigeon he reject again...

isabelandrew

My daughter uses Pigeon, so far so good. The teat can be used for madela bottles.

She uses S up till 4months and then I switch to M so that the flow is better.

redjn

So far I prefer Avent, been using them since day 1. recently added 1 new bottle by Pureen which is not bad too. normally, i will buy the same brand of teat as the bottle in order to ensure they fix well & no leaking.

when coming to washing them, what I will do is, soak the bottles into the detergent for at least 30 mins then I start washing them.so far bottle & neats are clean & no stickyness.

Domique

Avent for me
they launched their BPA free bottles already.
can consider... supposed to be anti colic.

mummiestarries

me using tommee tippe close to natural bottles for my dear son for the past 2 -3 months already. i chose the bottle cos it's really 'close to natural'.... hahahah... the shape of the teats look like human teats...

so far so good!
may i know around how much did you got the tommee tippie bottles for?

Thanks =)

redjn

soak for 30mins?? very long lei..
most of the time I soak them before I go for my bath when I return fm work so 30 minutes for me is actually ok. if I come home too late, i will then soak them overnight.

By the way I happen to be at the West Coast Plaza (Formerly known as Ginza Plaza) saw 1 of the shop selling 3 x Avent 9oz bottles@ $17++ not sure if the sales still on, if anyone of u ladies is there for shopping go find that shop is on 2nd level near Sushi Tae Rstn

apollo

So far I prefer Avent, been using them since day 1. recently added 1 new bottle by Pureen which is not bad too. normally, i will buy the same brand of teat as the bottle in order to ensure they fix well & no leaking.

when coming to washing them, what I will do is, soak the bottles into the detergent for at least 30 mins then I start washing them.so far bottle & neats are clean & no stickyness.
i also soak the bottles into the detergent 1st before washing.. hehe...

ochklk

I using NUK bottles, no problem for my BB, I using the silicone type, dun use the latex. My boy dun have colic at all too.

joanne6298

YES!!! after so many tries.. my boy finally accept the bottle.. but at times he still not very happy and don wan accept but at least each feed is he drinking rather well le..

consider very good le.. after 2 days of hunger strike..