Milk intake for 13 month old

Anima

Hi Mummies,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask for other mummies' advise and experience.

I have a 13 month old daughter and currently has 2x190ml and 3xsolid foods a day. I wonder if she has enough milk. She sleeps from 7pm - 7am. Previously, we will dream feed her at midnight for her 3rd (last) bottle of the day but she starts to reject it recently. Her feeding interval is 3.5 - 4 hours, so we don't have enough time during the day to squeeze in the 3rd bottle before her bed time.

Her typical feeding schedule is as below:
7am: 190ml milk
8.30am: Cereal with fruits
12pm: Porridge
4pm: Porridge
7pm: 190ml milk (and go to bed)

luvpaige

My 13 months old is still drinking 4 x 210ml milk & 2 x solid. She prefer milk than solid. She is already eating rice cos she refuse to take porridge. She is picky with food, I run out of ideas what to feed her.

Anima

Hi Luvpage,
How do you serve rice to your girl? What about the veggie and meat? How do you prepare them to go with the rice?
My daughter is also starting to dislike porridge.

luvpaige

I gave her 2 tablespoon of rice with purée so that it won't be too dry. I mostly steam the food so that I dun need to use oil. My baby dun like porridge becos she find it to be tasteless.
Here is my meal plan for today.
Lunch - rice with pumpkin purée + steam cod fish + plain Greek yogurt with blueberry.
Dinner - rice + steam egg with minced meat + cube size asparagus and avocado.