Mindchamps Changi Airport

zj4

Dear parents,

I am staying in the upper changi road area. Just move back to Singapore. My first boy is going to playgroup next year. Was comparing a few preschools at the current stage. My best friend's kids are in mindchamps. She recommended me mindchamps and are impressive with their curriculum. I was having dinner at Airport yesterday and saw the advertisement mindchamps is opening for registration in T3.

Would like to seek opinions. Any members can share more???:)

Mis1987

I also recommend Mindchamps.
I have a 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter and they both attend.
They are now more expressive and learning more and more everyday.
Teachers are very pleasant and helpful. Hope this helps.

Mis1987

Hello,

I find Mindchamps to have a great learning environment for my children.
The curriculum looks to be a superior model that will benefit my children and give them the foundations they will need for school and beyond.

i too recommend Mindchamps.

Good luck with your choices.

Christinechenso

Stay clear of this franchise, the current principal is pompous and does not have the interest of the kids and parents at heart. She is solely there to boost her own ego and cv. It was a good preschool before her.

mrssod

This center is awful, we left a few months ago with a few other kids and won't look back!
We moved to a different mindchamps and realized how different the center is.
I hope no one has to go through what we did with this center. The management does not trust parents or teachers to communicate directly, there is no open communication. Don't be fooled by their open space, the teachers leave frequently, even they are unhappy with how the place is run.
Avoid this branch!