Mindchamps Thomson

Danishcookie

Dear Parents

I am considering to put my daughter in Mindchamps Thomson for N1 class next year. I love the curriculum but my number 1 concern is how the management runs the center and the quality of the teachers. Hence I would like to hear some reviews from parents who have placed their children there. Please write to me on your reviews as I am in a dilemma. Thank you very much!

Hi Danishcookie,

My daughter is in MindChamps Toa Payoh in N2, and like you, I had the same concerns before enrolling her in. So, I went down to talk to the principal and teachers who will be taking care of her class to understand how they handle the care of the kids, and any standard procedures applied. We have a 2-week trial period to see if our child can adapt to the school environment and whether the school is suitable for our needs.

Perhaps you can call to fix a date to visit the centre, and talk to the principal and teachers who will be taking care of your daughter?

I think the curriculum is great too, and I've seen changes in my daughter since she started early this year :)

All the best :)

Mis1987

Hi Danishcookie,

I agree with Pink2purple, Ive seen positive changes in my two children since they started Mindchamps.
The staff are pleasant and helpful. The centre is clean and modern.
I recommend Mindchamps, you should take a look.

Hope this helps :)

Jessy90

Hi Danishcookie,

I agree with both Mis1987 and pink2purple that Mindchamps is a very good choice for your daughter.
Mindchamps provide a great service, in a clean environment, with an amazing curriculum.

It was the best choice I ever made for my two boys.

Hope this helps

Jess