Mindchamps

longvale

hi laiharc. no worries. its good to share. of course all of us want e best for our children, n i hope that u will get ur help. :001_302:

cute mom

Hi Longvale, able to let me have the contact for your private mind trainer? My son is in P6 and I'm going crazy teaching him his chinese. I need your private mind trainer despreately. Thanks

happymood

Hi longvale, me too. Is it a personal qualified trainer educated in this field or have to bing the kid to the training centre. i've already been through a lot wasting both time and money, can share abit rather than I go throught the fruitless hopes again?

Nanakool28

Hi longvale

I googled "mind champs" and came across this forum thread. Could you share with me infor on the private brain trainer too? My son is in P5, he is very dreamy and forgetful and needless to say, difficult to get him to focus on his studies. Thanks in advance!

my son has tried mindchamp, and personally, i think it is a good course. however, i don't think mindchamp is suitable for everyone, especially not for those with learning difficulties. i have also tried cma, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we don't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.
Hello care to share with me the number too for the private braing training thanks as my child is having learning difficulties on P1