Mindchamps

anniewong

Hi mummies! Any of u has the link to the other brain training thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. :(

Hey Longvale! It has been awhile! How are you and ur kids getting on? Are they still doing the brain training? I had just gotten back in Sg this yr, was with my son in UK for the past couple of yrs helping him settle in his new sch. He's so happy to be there as he can focus on both his academics n music studies. But am I glad to be back! Really missed Sg. Happy dat he's doing well in UK. He had just won the sch piano competition this yr n had a chance to perform a concerto with the sch orchestra! :Dancing_wub:
I feel that the brain training has really helped to motivate and help him concentrate more... he has been gaining more n more confidence in himself n is v independent now. So proud of him!

anniewong

Hi mummies! Any of u has the link to the other brain training thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. :(

Hey Longvale! It has been awhile! How are you and ur kids getting on? Are they still doing the brain training? I had just gotten back in Sg this yr, was with my son in UK for the past couple of yrs helping him settle in his new sch. He's so happy to be there as he can focus on both his academics n music studies. But am I glad to be back! Really missed Sg. Happy dat he's doing well in UK. He had just won the sch piano competition this yr n had a chance to perform a concerto with the sch orchestra! :Dancing_wub:
I feel that the brain training has really helped to motivate and help him concentrate more... he has been gaining more n more confidence in himself n is v independent now. So proud of him!

GarryLim

Hi Longvale.

I've tried searching in FB for ingeniusity. But their FB seems last active in 2015. Tried Google them as well but also doesn't have much results on them.
Any of the parent able to share the contact with me?

Much appreciated.

garrylim81@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Tutorosg

Looking for an easy and convenient way to find suitable tutors for you or your child?
Fret not !

Tutoro SG is a new Singapore based freelance tuition agency where we help you find the most suitable tutor customized to your schedule and learning ability!

TutoroSG has a large pool of tutors available and will definitely find you the perfect tutor to achieve better results in school !

Simply fill in docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxqsLCQO-OJVxI6I8OHBRkneZtq9fkE5nem9Cy-VsFKJg6rA/viewform

Or drop us an email or message with the following information:

Name
Level
Subject
Available timing
Other remarks

And we will get back to you ASAP with suitable tutors!

For enquires & offers,
Email us at tutorosg@gmail.com or drop us a text at
Ben Lim 88511478
Kaden Leow 84441095

Aircademy

Greetings! We are a bunch of furloughed pilots and aerospace engineers whom have created an enrichment course to teach science, math and engineering to children age 10 - 15 years. We have lined up a December holiday course. Visit us on @aircademysg on facebook & instagram to find out more! Support furloughed pilots and give your child an exposure to aviation =) Thanks

enna

Anyone heard of Glyph before? They dropped by my place some time back. Also an enrichment centre but a social enterprise? Not too sure how that works though. Am considering since the prices are lower than mindchamps. Not as established but give and take. The staff seemed friendly but just wondering if anyone has send their kids there before. Good/bad reviews welcomed.

ellielim741

teachers are very good also we have a good environment for the children also the teaching techniques are really amazing based on my child experience

Amy Gan

hi parents, i want to ask about MindChamps. do yall feel that the culture at MindChamps is largely teaching a child about competition/challenge and confidence? I've considered sending my child there when he is older next time but i would like to do my own research in advanced first to find out more and set aside money if its really worth it.

a lot of parents send their kids to a lot of enrichment classes and i was reading up about MindChamps here: https://www.womensweekly.com.sg/gallery/family/parenting/how-to-teach-your-child-about-the-right-spirit-of-competition/

i'm not really sure if there's a need to go for MindChamps to learn about competition at a young age but i must say it is really pricey...... any parents know of alternatives to share with me? thanks.