Miscarriage

shajalia

Hi Mommies..

It happenned so fast this week.. Previously i am six weeks pregnant, ihave been having brown spotting since the last 4 days. On Wednesday when i went for KK check up.. finally i saw my baby in place in the womb but they cant detect the baby heartbeat. Doc say to follow up another one week for another scan and continue with the medication.

But, it happen on the same night. I had blood discharge and having bad cramp. In the middle 3am i went to KK A&E and they say i had miscarriage. I am so confuse and my feeling is mix sad and together the pain i am having.

i thot there is hope when i saw the baby but it didnt last long in me.

I am hoping for speedy recovery and hoping for a safe pregnancy in coming months.

Thank mommies for reading this, i just need to share out my emotion

apollo

Hi Mommies..

It happenned so fast this week.. Previously i am six weeks pregnant, ihave been having brown spotting since the last 4 days. On Wednesday when i went for KK check up.. finally i saw my baby in place in the womb but they cant detect the baby heartbeat. Doc say to follow up another one week for another scan and continue with the medication.

But, it happen on the same night. I had blood discharge and having bad cramp. In the middle 3am i went to KK A&E and they say i had miscarriage. I am so confuse and my feeling is mix sad and together the pain i am having.

I am hoping for speedy recovery and hoping for a safe pregnancy in coming months.

*hugs* I understand the sadness u're facing now. My 1st preg bb also stopped its heartbeat (we realised at 11th week during checkup) and I was very upset too.

1 out of 4 pregnancy (esp 1st preg) ended this way. There is no reason why the bb stops its heartbeat. I tried aft 2 menses cycle and able to conceive again 4 mths aft miscarriage. Now my son is alrdy 17mth old.

In the meantime, pls rest well and dont think too much. =)

Katemonaco

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sometimes a miscarriage is nature's way of telling you that the embryo is not healthy or progressing to plan so a miscarriage happens.

I'm sure you would prefer a healthy baby as opposed to one that has problems. So take heart! It's extremely upsetting for a mother and I was always paranoid of a miscarriage as well. I don't know when it is considered a safe period when mothers to be can stop worrying about potential miscarriage. I am currently in my 21st week.

apollo

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sometimes a miscarriage is nature's way of telling you that the embryo is not healthy or progressing to plan so a miscarriage happens.

I'm sure you would prefer a healthy baby as opposed to one that has problems. So take heart! It's extremely upsetting for a mother and I was always paranoid of a miscarriage as well. I don't know when it is considered a safe period when mothers to be can stop worrying about potential miscarriage. I am currently in my 21st week.
from the start of the pregnancy, we will nv stop wrying. even aft bb is borned, we will wry abt many things: is he drinking enough? is he gaining weight? is he consider healthy? parenthood is all abt wrying.. but still, have to relax abit. =)

izanyzam

Hello sis..So sorry to hear about your loss..I too have experienced 2 miscarriages,one after another..Havent got over the first miscarriage and i had the next one already.I was so devastated.I know the pain that ure going thru both emotionally and physically.But please do try to get plenty of rest as your body needs to recover after such a traumatic experience.

God has better plans for you..Hopefully in the near future..Your prayers will be answered Dear..God willing..Take good care of yourself yah.. *HUGS*

shajalia

Thanks all Mommies for reading out my woes..

Yes, now i am trying to be positive and wanted for speedy recovery. No doubt no baby, i had to have this traditional massage like all other mommies who gave birth and all the pantangs.

I guess my miscarriage is due to my negative blood type. I am RHD Negative, where my hubby is RHD positive.. i found in the web as per below:

" If a woman who is RhD negative (homozygote dd) has a RhD positive male partner (heterozygote Dd, or homozygote DD) there is a chance that their baby will be RhD positive"

"Sensitisation occurs when a woman with RhD negative blood is exposed to RhD positive blood. This could happen during a pregnancy with a RhD positive baby, or if the woman has a blood transfusion with RhD positive blood.
The woman's body responds to the RhD positive blood by preparing to attack it with antibodies (infection-fighting chemicals). The first time this happens it is known as sensitisation."

pearlie08

my sympathy to u and hope speedy recovery and new one comes along..

now it makes me worry about mine..checkup is next week..

hope all moms-to-be out there have a smooth pregnancy.. :) Amen

shajalia

Hi Mummy,

Dun think too much yeah.. it sure gonna be okay..

Have lots of rest, eating well, dun stress you and baby will be just fine =)

vonmom

Hi Mommies..

Oh dear, hope you be better soon, i had similiar story, first one heartbeat stopped when 8 weeks, i cried for long long time, but told myself if i don't pick myself up nobody can.. then it happened 2nd time again... we have to be brave when things like that happens so we become stronger mommies!

kathtan

Take care and be strong.I had 2 miscarriages in 8th weeks too. And then 2 ectopic pregnancies, one year after another. It was a tough period but I managed to stay sane. Now I have 3 boys (including a pair of twins). Just don't give up hope and be positive. Talk to others and don't keep to yourself.

Amulet

Tested positive on test kit on Tuesday, had a miscarriage yesterday.. Everything happened so fast n in a whirl..

Been waking up to cry in the middle of the night n through the day since miscarriage happen.. Feels so empty, sad and tired now.. Lack of sleep + constant crying makes my eyes so dry..

mei2009

Tested positive on test kit on Tuesday, had a miscarriage yesterday.. Everything happened so fast n in a whirl..

Been waking up to cry in the middle of the night n through the day since miscarriage happen.. Feels so empty, sad and tired now.. Lack of sleep + constant crying makes my eyes so dry..
Amulet, I feel for you. I had a miscarriage five months ago. Sometimes I still feel sad =( No matter how sad, remember to take care of yourself so that you can be strong again for the next one!