Mommies , Let's make friends ! ^.^

mamaxxz

Yup, my fb name is Noelle Eenie Mini. Do add me up! :)
And I'm actually selling bb clothes too, if you are interested or any mummies here is too,
Can go fb and search for Little Tot's House! ;D
Ohoh, confinement at parents house uh?
You bf-ing or bottle feed?
Yep! I just add you up:) I can't find Little Thought's House. Yes, I'm doing confinement over at my parent's house:)
Bottle feed .

mamaxxz

Hi, I already given birth been busy with my lil Prince... However I would like to say that overall in the labour in kk, I find certain Doctors are inpatient and certain doctors are very patient and nice.

When I in the 1st stage labour of pain, one of the doctor came to see how I am , but I am having Alots of pains so I need to wait for the pain to goes off before she can check how many inch open already, but the pain keep going, the doctor glare n stare at me at me and say I can't check when you keep moving here n there , then when I was in pain she did not stop she keep forcing her hand inside me and cause the pain to be double.... then she check already and just walk off away .

Anybody have this kind of experience before ..? or Am i raising a big issue ? but after that I dun see the doctor helping me, Instead I have more patients doctors, midwife, and nurses to help me through..
Congrats! ^^ How's your confinement? :)

I didn't meet such problem , mine got no doctors mostly all midwife . They're quite patient and nice .

jcyp86

ya, when i was in observation ( waiting Room ) I also left alone in pain even I want go toilet also I have to waited for the nurse to come and check on me..then come only a trainee doctor that pull a proud face infront of me sit of the bed shaking her leg telling me she can't do anything when i keep moving, impatient.. She was lucky that she wore a name tag that dun have name. I keep wanting to see the tage yet I only see NUH only..

Japanno

lol.. I actually plan that every child i will go diff hospital. I went kk, sgh. If got another one i go, mt. A or nuh or raffles or thomson or east shore. Lol. I gotto hv a dozen of kids to try every hospital. But im mord interested in what free thing they gonna gift. Lmao!

engel

Hi hi...

Ive 2 girls: 19 mths and 18wks...:)

That many horror stories from Kk? Delivered both at Glen E.. Pretty gd..:)
Only went Kk emergency once when my younger had fever on a sat night since our PD was closed; the 'doc' that attended to us was nice. But everything single information we supplied him, he had to check with his comp; as though he was troubleshooting...:/ then he told us he needed to check with his 'boss' if my girl needs to b admitted as generally babies under 2 mths o age would need observation...we went like 'okkk'....so you're not even sure yourself to give a proper decision..., last time we'll ever b visiting KK.... Haha

noelle90

Hi, I already given birth been busy with my lil Prince... However I would like to say that overall in the labour in kk, I find certain Doctors are inpatient and certain doctors are very patient and nice.

When I in the 1st stage labour of pain, one of the doctor came to see how I am , but I am having Alots of pains so I need to wait for the pain to goes off before she can check how many inch open already, but the pain keep going, the doctor glare n stare at me at me and say I can't check when you keep moving here n there , then when I was in pain she did not stop she keep forcing her hand inside me and cause the pain to be double.... then she check already and just walk off away .

Anybody have this kind of experience before ..? or Am i raising a big issue ? but after that I dun see the doctor helping me, Instead I have more patients doctors, midwife, and nurses to help me through..

Hmmm, I gave to to my bbg at KKH too but didn't encounter such issues. The doctors and nurses were very nice and patience towards me even though i was requesting for many many things, lol. May i know whether you took private or go in as a subsidies patience?

noelle90

Yep! I just add you up:) I can't find Little Thought's House. Yes, I'm doing confinement over at my parent's house:)
Bottle feed .

Hmmm, which one is you eh?
Ohoh, it's actually Little T o t s (without spacing cause if i type it tgt it will be come thought's) house.

lyra

I won't ever go KKH even if its free. My mom had a minor surgery there and she almost died on the surgery bed for a simple surgery! The surgeries are all done by the junior doctors and they didn't do a good job stitching up my mom's wound, she kept bleeding until its at a dangerous level... sigh, anyway, that day, I cried so terribly and ever since then, got a phobia of that hospital. Not to mention the many horror stories I heard from other mummies. Even if they are private patients, the service still isn't good.

Today I went KKH to visit a relative who had fever. Then I realized at the Women's ward, where all the patients with fever and other ailments are resting, there are nurseries for newborns. U mean they put babies and mothers together with the other patients carrying bacteria and viruses!?!!!

Lovely26

Hello gers, I have not been online for a long time. Wa.......u are all so young. Envious.... my son is already 8.5mths old. Nice to meet all.of u here n keep in touch.

missyqiqi

Actually both me n my sis gave birth at kkh. Bith of us have good experience. My sis her 2 pregnancy both at kkh. But we choose our own doctor which is dr han how chuan. The delivery nurses also very nice even my hubby also like them. The only bad thing is the MO on duty, because she keep on asking me to take epidural when me n hubby told her off many times. :p

Btw me not super young mommy also 28yrs old, my baby girl just turn 6months last week hehe.

My blog www.missyqiqi.blogspot.com :D

Japanno

and.. I'm Preggy again.. I cant believe that im giving birth three years straight!!

so... any suggestion of which hospital to try? my Edd is dec 2012

mrswan

Hi mummies,

My baby girl turning 8mths next week, delivered in Mount Alvernia.

Congrats Japanno

Have you tried Mt A??

kbph75

Hi all mummies / daddies ,
I am selling a brand new Little Tikes kitchen Cup Cake sealed in box suitable for toddler girl learning stage. Free delivery in east area or meet at Eunos MRT. S$70/- (NEG) cash on delivery.

Features:
• Knob for stove burners makes "clicking" sound
• Real working drawer and oven doors
• Storage space for plates and accessories
• No batteries required
• Accessories included:
* 1-Cupcake tray
* 1-Pot with lid
* 1-Spatula
* 2-Plates
* 2-Forks
* 2-Knives
* 2-Spoons
* 2-Spice shakers
* 4-Cupcakes

Anyone interested , please contact Carina H/P : 97826527/ Kelvin H/P : 96305352 for information...

My toddler boy do not like it. This item set is meant for toddler girls. >3year. : )

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi Mummies,
Happy New Year to all!

I saw this new preschool called Giving Tre3 when I went to Thomson Plaza last week. I think their webpage is www.givingtre3.com. It was next to Thomson Plaza along the main road. Its a new preschool cum enrichment centre opening in Jan 2013. I decided to go drop by unannounced cos just nice my boy turning 3 next year and I want to put him in Nursery. The lady was very nice and friendly and showed me around the place.

I must say, I loved that place alot!! It was not very big with only 3 classrooms, 1 class being dedicated as a computer lab for their reading enrichment programme and 2 other classrooms. But it was very cosy! Like a home feeling. Their boss is also very sweet and she shared that she's been in the early childhood industry for more than 12 years. I don't really like those big organisations cos most of them just care about the business and making money but I could feel her passion for children even through talking to her.

They also have an outdoor area, although not very big with water and sand play. It was really nicely done up!

They also had reading enrichment and Pri Sch Preparatory programmes. Their reading enrichment programme is from Australia and its partially an online lesson. I think the name is Reading Eggs. Seems very interesting cos I went to the reading eggs website just now and the lessons were very fun. My girl quite likes to play on the computer and I think this will attract her. Besides having the online lessons, the teachers will also conduct activities in the classroom. I think will be a good balance.

They also have this Pri Sch preparatory programme that teaches grammar, maths, comprehension and creative writing to prep kids for P1. Sounds quite good too cos besides English and Maths, they also have this social and emotional learning lessons, something like learning how to listen, problem solving skills, focusing and paying attention etc. Which I feel my girl will need help in....she's quite hyper and can't really focus on a task for long.

They having opening promo now. Got waiver off registration fees and discounts too. I've decided to sign my kids up cos they have sibling discounts too.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

lailistore

Very glad to make friend here. I am 30 and working at home as a maid for my babies. :shyxxx:
Any mummies here like handmade