Money Transfer ,No Reply .

mummii_elaiine

ii bought something from a mummy in this forum . and ii had transfered e money last week to her . den ii cud nt find her . till now , there isn't any reply in her thread ! how ?

rjj

ii bought something from a mummy in this forum . and ii had transfered e money last week to her . den ii cud nt find her . till now , there isn't any reply in her thread ! how ?
Errr... that's kind of bad, ya? You want try PM her or the moderators?

mummii_elaiine

hmmm . though e amt nt big . . at first she kip replyin den after ii paid ,she nvr reply ler . her niik is YOAN . euu can see e reply tt ii post in 'items for sale' .

spottycow

I know what u mean. It is not the amount of money, it is the matter of principle.

There is always a risk with online deals. I was also a victim, it was at Yahoo auctions. That time I lost like $30.

I wish u all the best. I hope u will get your item. Otherwise @#$@$ YOAN!:001_302:

Agnes Josephine

Hi elaine,

maybe yoan is busy? probably you give her more time to reply you? I don't think she's that kind of seller... Or perhaps, you can try PM her instead? Or drop an sms to her to give a kind reminder (if you have her mobile number)?

mummii_elaiine

Hi elaine,

maybe yoan is busy? probably you give her more time to reply you? I don't think she's that kind of seller... Or perhaps, you can try PM her instead? Or drop an sms to her to give a kind reminder (if you have her mobile number)?

ii've email her . no response . she doesnt accept PM . another mummy also missing . though ii've nort paid , waiting for her acct details till now .

Agnes Josephine

ii've email her . no response . she doesnt accept PM . another mummy also missing . though ii've nort paid , waiting for her acct details till now .

hmm... maybe you try to wait a little longer... cuz there's also no other alternatives to locate her now, unless you have her mobile number?

How much you transfer to yoan?

Btw, who's the other mummy that you're talking about?

spottycow

AJ, from 27/12 till now? A bit too long right? Singpost takes only 1-2 days only to deliver mails. If I was Elaine, I would feel the same way as her right now. As a seller, customer satisfaction is a top priority.

Angelmum

I always hesitate to transfer cash, prefer meet up vice versa - in case ppl say my item got problem/defects

LoVeS

AJ, from 27/12 till now? A bit too long right? Singpost takes only 1-2 days only to deliver mails. If I was Elaine, I would feel the same way as her right now. As a seller, customer satisfaction is a top priority.
ya i agree tt frm 27th dec till today seem more than enuff time for her already. Even she is bz, as a seller upon receiving $$ n she should send it within a wk but it more than a wk or so already which is nt very nice lor. Even if she is bz she should keep ppl inform tt she is bz might need more time to send the item to buyer. Anyway tt is my opinion only.

LoVeS

I always hesitate to transfer cash, prefer meet up vice versa - in case ppl say my item got problem/defects
ya if i am seller i would prefer self collection in case anything wrong wif the item tt the buyer isnt happy abt aso can cancel order or wateve n same goes for if i am buyer.

mummii_elaiine

e money ii paid it's nort much . euu can see from e thread . it's cheap things . but at least , she get back to miie explaining . ii dunno how to contact her ,ii dun have her mobile ,tt's yy ii seek help here .

mummii_elaiine

Hi Elaine,

Mayb u like to tell us the reason for the delay? IF not, it will really look like Yoan only reply u after you started this thread leh.... not too good, rite?
She only said she din log in to the forum often . 1 of e mummies call to inform her . =)

babypris86

ya i think try to contact her ... if not just bring her account to call the police ba... cuz i am a sellor myself... when ever a deal is make... must faster send out de

LoVeS

She only said she din log in to the forum often . 1 of e mummies call to inform her . =)
Dun mind me saying but IF a seller wanna sell sumthing at tis particular forum then the seller should login especially when there is buyer trying to trade wif the seller. It is kinda irresponsible lor coz if u wanna sell then u need to take note if nt dun post sale at a place where u dun haf time to check. It same as for buyer who wanna reserve sumthing frm a seller yet juz bcoz dun often login then at least exchange num if nt i dun tink it fair for the seller to juz reserve items for so long etc etc

Anyway it juz my personal opinion only not pointing finger at anyone but rather to b fair for all sellers n buyers as well.

Mrs Xie

Ya... " One hand give $$$, One hand give Stocks " (in mandarin) is better. So that there won't be any misunderstanding mah...... :tlaugh: