Morning sickness = Boy? No MS = Girl?

Triquetra

How accurate is it for your case?

Was watching Glee yesterday and came across something like this. This applied to me when I was pregnant when my daughter, I didn't have any morning sickness.

My SIL also didn't have MS when she was carrying my niece and really bad MS when she was carryingy nephew.

What about u?

tzlwin12

Hi Hi...

From my experience, I got very serious morning sickness in the first 4 months and admitted to hospital twice.
Yeah... that's the baby boy i got.

poohy

Think this saying is not accurate. I dont have MS, and got a girl. My friend had super bad MS..also girl. Another cousin no MS, got a boy....so I guess its still up to individual hormones...case-by-case basis!

Mummy to Baby V

My mum: no morning sickness, all girls.

I'd bad morning sickness and got a boy.

Then #2: no morning sickness and miscarried.
Read that morning sickness is linked to lower risk of miscarriage.
For #3, I'd welcome morning sickness for sure.

angelia286

I had absolutely no morning sickness when I was carrying my child. It was a VERY easy pregnancy that sometimes, I would even forget that I was pregnant. That child turned out to be a .. boy!

Everyone was saying that my child is DEFINATELY a girl, judging from my stomach shape, symptoms and the way I glow (more female hormones) looking prettier. In the end, the jokes on them.

So, I guess all in all, it still boils down to our personal hormones and genes! :001_302:

raeka

I have no morning sickness and I'm having a boy!
My GF who had serious morning sickness and she had a boy too!

maneo0302

I thought that no ms = boy? Most frens who have ms is having girl. The rest without ms is having boy. That's y i don't have ms as well, and I'm having boy.

i onli had ms during my 2nd month but not severe.. and i'm having a boy.. althou ms not severe but cravings are like crazy =D

Triquetra

Currently I have been having slight MS, just feel nausea but no actual vomiting.
At least 9 more weeks to find out the gender.

Triquetra

i onli had ms during my 2nd month but not severe.. and i'm having a boy.. althou ms not severe but cravings are like crazy =D
What have you been craving?
I have been craving for seaweed fries and instant noodles. Or something spicy.
Seafood turns me off =.="