Morning sickness

tangofango

Hi, anyone experience vomiting air in the morning just after u wake up? I am in my 10th week and has been vomiting in the morning, nothing comes out but air.

LSmummy

hi all, i suppose MS is pretty common among preggy women.
depends on hw serious and hw long it last it is.
im in my 8wks, feeling nausea and vomited as well.
i shall try coke with lemon and see if it works for me ! :001_302:

two_cute_babies

I lost a bit of weight in first trimester, and gained about 10 to 15kg during pregnancy. Don't have problems with appetite, no morning sickness cos I always make sure I am not hungry. Can't stand hunger during pregnancy.

!st baby vommit for full 3 months. This 2nd pregnancy, full of burps n fart. y ah? any1 like that? puke occasionally. :err:
i think if i drink coke will make myself worst cos tummy always feel so bloated. add in more gas = more burp.. :001_302:

Btw mummies, i tried many drinks and found that red dates longan tea but added little ginger (we take during confinement) is good for morning sickness? i dont know whether it helps but for me, i have low blood with morning sickness makes me a zombie but aft drinkin that i felt so much better! :Dancing_wub:

January84

Btw mummies, i tried many drinks and found that red dates longan tea but added little ginger (we take during confinement) is good for morning sickness? i dont know whether it helps but for me, i have low blood with morning sickness makes me a zombie but aft drinkin that i felt so much better! :Dancing_wub:
hmmm, diff drinks work for diff bodies ba.... hahah, for me, hmmm, coke and lime juice is good. .. hahaha...

SH74

read fr mag that to curb morning sickness, once u wake up, b4 get out of bed, eat some biscuits 1st. hv something in tummy. but dunno how true 'cause i'm blessed w no morning sickness that time.

ppl say if 1st preggy v ez, not much discomfort. 2nd 1 usu v jialat 1. dunno how true. if so, i dun wan No. 2 alr. hahaha...

badtzzz

omg...i have the same case with you...1st one ok..not so bad..only vomit less than 5 times..

i think i have one colleague first one ok, second one jialet...is this a trend? or just like old tales? hahah

January84

me first jialet till DS born, nv wat at all... everyday drinnk water only...

2nd one only 1st trimester, now my appetite super good ah!

kenxf_03

Hi gals,

I am experiencing the same prob as u gals.. I'm in my 8 weeks of pregnancy and came to knew recently from my gynae that my BB has heartbeat already. Was really very happy!! :wink:

Experiencing MS lately and was very senstitive to the smell of food! The moment I saw ppl eating food, I feel like vomitting already! That feeling is indeed not gd.

Trying to overcome this prob by having sour plums, starting it does help. But later I guess it didnt help mi in stopping the nausea. now i'm still trying my best to eat something more nourishing so that my BB can have some nutrients intake too.

Saw some ways of stopping MS, I'll try those soon! Hope it acts well on me! Cheers! ;)

Yuki Miaka

(5 weeks plus of pregnancy )...

So far i never experience any vomitting... or lost of appetite...

Most of the time... my stomach is always bloated, still can eat but not too much... specially like spicy.. and soup-based food.

So far never feel giddy but always feel sleepy...

January84

(5 weeks plus of pregnancy )...

So far i never experience any vomitting... or lost of appetite...

Most of the time... my stomach is always bloated, still can eat but not too much... specially like spicy.. and soup-based food.

So far never feel giddy but always feel sleepy...

slp as much as u can, your bb wants u to slp. . .

Yuki Miaka

WHat is morning sickness, is it just only one symptom or comprises of many symptons?

- Vomitting?
- Feeling giddy?
- Feeling bloating?
- loss of appetite?
- always feel hungry?
- Abdominal cramp?
- feeling tired/ sleepy?

All above or just one of them? ...

January84

WHat is morning sickness, is it just only one symptom or comprises of many symptons?

- Vomitting?
- Feeling giddy?
- Feeling bloating?
- loss of appetite?
- always feel hungry?
- Abdominal cramp?
- feeling tired/ sleepy?

All above or just one of them? ...
morning sickness are those that made u uncomfy. . like what u mention except alwasy feel hungry. . . always feeling hungry is a good thing!