Morning sickness

hi,

Anyone suffering from horrible morning sickness? For my first daughter i lost 3-4kg in the first trimester and feel lethargic all the time! How do you guys cope?

mae

hello smurfy,

I never had morning sickness, although it's been said that it can be expereinced anytime of day...there maybe times that i feel giddy but after a while it will be gone...the only thing i noticed before is that whenim craving for food i really should eat it...else i will feel terrible...my first pregnancy was really very smooth & easy.

Cheers,
Mae:)

cendrine

hi,

Anyone suffering from horrible morning sickness? For my first daughter i lost 3-4kg in the first trimester and feel lethargic all the time! How do you guys cope?
when every method i tried failed,
i turned to sea-band and it worked... :)

CynCyn

I had morning sickness up till 6months plus . Cooped up at home most of the time . Whenever I go out I'd either feel so lethargic , nauseaus and fainting spells .
I nearly fainted in the Mrt , bank and many places . :embarrassed:

LoVeS

Ur not alone, me tt time pregnancy having MS from 1st mth till almost 6mth then stop for 3wks nv MS then continue again all the way till my pregnancy finish. I knw it horrible tats why i dun intend to haf #2 one.:tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

my first child don have.. second wan i tink oni last for 1 weeks.. but tats enuff to kill mi, watever i eat i will sure vomit out donno why haiz..

xiaodaisy

different ppl different food ba.. maybe u can try things have u carve de to see whether will help u not loh..

thanx for all the info. For me nothing works for me! I feel hungry yet i can't eat!! so sianz......
Same for me.. Everyday so hungry yet no appetite.. So bo bian lor, I eat n I puke it all out again.. During the process, I tink alot of air went into my stomach.. Feel very bloated all the time n haf to kip burping.. So embarrassing.. sigh... Its juz the beginning n i aredi feel so sianz...

LoVeS

Yay I heard that soda crackers works for morning sickness . Written in magazine as well .
At times I do nibble some soda crackers for relieve . Haha .
ya heard tt b4 aso so lucky for u but not effective for me, basically vomit every single foods n drinks i take tt time.

When i have my 1st child, i didnt have any morning sickness..
appetite is very good!

but my current pregnancy, i have morning sickness til the 5th month....
i couldnt even eat when i see my favourite laksa!
& i kept wanting to slp.
see food i will feel like vomitting. the min i feel like vomitting, i lie down on the bed/sofa...

the only comfort drink for me is MILO...

missbluey

i was very lucky that my MS was mild. my appetite was good. i hated smelling raw garlic, yucks! once in a blue moon would vomit.

shinely

me have sickness the whole day...tummy feel so hungry but when saw the food feel like vomit and don't feel like eating anymore...already lost 2kg in my 8weeks... siao liao.... even the vomit pills can't help much...

-SRI-

I nw 11 wks still having morning sickness... Bloatedness... Sianz.... Fed up oso... Cz all i ate wil end up in the toilet bowl within less than 30mins... Haiz... And I lose weight too... Previously my GP said my BB is so small than wat she expect... Recently go KK 4gt to ask Doc is BB grow bigger oredi or nt...Too excited to see the scan la..So clear man... Nw I'm waiting for my MS to stop... Cant endure la... MS can make me stop doing all my daily work..Nw juz laze ard on bed...

sugarcookie

Bumping up this thread...

I'm currently in my 9th week of pregnancy and have been experiencing morning sickness for 5 weeks. MS is so bad that I can't even THINK of food; the moment I do, I'm dry heaving. My life has also been turned upside down. I don't work but all I do everyday is lie in bed. I don't even go out anymore because whenever I do, I feel super nauseous and throw up. Everyone tells me that MS will pass by the end of the first trimester (but I know not every mother-to-be is so lucky) and all this is worth it. The problem is, right now, I feel terribly discouraged. I can't imagine enduring more days and weeks of MS.....

Do all of you feel the same way?

lonerjas

It depends ba everyone is diff and every pregnancy is oso diff..

When my 1 st preggy u totally no MS thru out now 2ns preggy MS from 1st till 4th mth den stop. I was losing weight then, not feelin hungry cant be bothered to move around thou i don throw up immediately. My fav seafood i cant take cos even if i eat 1 to 2 hrs later it cant disgest cand i feel so bloated that no choice hv to throw out...

Look @ the bright side usually will stop after 1 st trimester. Mean while i tink there are some medication your gynae can provide to cut down the MS feelin cos i got from my gynae to stand by as well. Is not so gd to throw out and not eat again cos we are preggy you see.. If this continues have to go hospital for drip already