most romantic restaurant

Let me see...

1) St Julien @ the Fullerton Boathouse. Ask for window seat. Very nice.

2) Blu @ Shangri La. Can see skyline of Singapore.

3) St Pierre @ Central mall. My HB brought me there for our 1st real date :)

There's more but need to think abt it.

CanCanMum

listing the romantic resturants. . .

Please share the resturant name and location here so that I can update in my blog...

thank you, thank you!

moments locked . . .: most romantic resturants

Me went there with a guy, but not dating...so abit outta place coz TOoOoo romantic liaoz.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]da paolo il ristorante[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]80 Club Street.
Tel: 6224 7081

[/FONT]

Attachments

mariestar

hi hi Just wanna share with all mummies.
My hubby brought me and baby to this french restaurant at central mall.It is called ' The French Kitchen" The food is great esp the Lobster Bisque.yummmy...and the seabass ! In fact, it is newly opened and there was a writeup in the straits Times just a fortnight ago. I am very impressed with their meticulous service .Great food & Great Service!Thumbs up!;)

mmy_lizz

hey shirley...

wher is this 'the cliff'?

in sentosa is it? wher.. hb bday comin.. thot wanna go food galore-ing.. hheh.. plus nice.. chill place.. connect like last time.. hahaha

Hi dear

the cliff is the rest name. very romatic, i am sure you will fall in love. u really sitting at the cliff which is the top of sentosa. wow feel like going back. miss

lawla12

my colleague intro tis place to me quite some time ago, her hubby propose to her there.

Looks very very romantic to me, but it's more accessiable if u drive.

I've not been to tis place as my hubby 1st reaction "SOOO FAR?!?!?!?!?!" :err::eek:15:

Galley by the Straits ~ Welcome ~ -----u guys can check it out

lawla12

hee, very near my house... but nvr been there either... any idea how's the pricing like?
ard 2yrs ago, my colleague told me tat they had their signature dish which is curry fish head...they oso order 2 other dishes.....total its $50+ .......

but, nowadays, all the prices for food increase yaaaa.....