Mother of 3

pink_laydee85

Anyone know how to put a 2 yr old boy and a 8 month olds boy to sleep together and by themselves....:nah:
Hi

I let my kids sleep by their self once they reach 1 year old..My younger daughter now 6 mths already learn to sleep her by herself

I wanna teach them to be their independent by them self..When my daughter sleep by latest 9pm, my son will be sleeping also because he has no one to play with it..Same goes with my 2 daughter

I don't like to force my kids to sleep..As long they have enough sleep through out of the night, I will not worried too much

Tricia

Hi

I let my kids sleep by their self once they reach 1 year old..My younger daughter now 6 mths already learn to sleep her by herself

I wanna teach them to be their independent by them self..When my daughter sleep by latest 9pm, my son will be sleeping also because he has no one to play with it..Same goes with my 2 daughter

I don't like to force my kids to sleep..As long they have enough sleep through out of the night, I will not worried too much[/

My 2nd son start to sleep by himself in living room since born..
Beginning is easlier to make him sleep as he is only baby but now tried putting him to sleep with his big brother, both of them will play in the dark..
Still trying ways to make them sleep before the 3rd one comes, if not I tin I'll be stress....:shyxxx: