Motherhood Exhibition (31 May - 3 Jun 2012)

cupcakemum

Anyone been to this fair last year? I wanna go but afraid it will get too crowded for my baby. Will that be the case?

felicity

u r welcome Oojo! forum is for sharing!! :)

cupcakemum i'm not sure =/ if i go it'll be the first ever baby fair i'm gg!

cupcakemum

Same, I've not been to one before.. So not sure if should go or not. Afraid it'll get too crowded and my stroller will have problems squeezing through!

u r welcome Oojo! forum is for sharing!! :)

cupcakemum i'm not sure =/ if i go it'll be the first ever baby fair i'm gg!

Oojo

Hello mommies,

Just going back from fair. Pampers n huggies have good deals. Pigeon has milk warmer-sterilizer- food warmer with bottles, tongs and wipes at $188. Baby love has stall too- selling bathtub with stand along with potty stand, safety net an anti slip mat at $60. They don't have stock and delivering for additional $5.

Prudential, AIA and cord life have stalls too. Others are drypers, pem confinement, pureen, Johnson's and Johnson's, spring maternity an mclaren and combi stroller booths, moo moo kow to name few..

felicity

hi all,

i went ytd too! bought bumwear cloth diapers, autumnz nursing bras, bedding set and bean sprout husk pillow. my mummy-friends all raving over the good deals for pampers and goo.n diapers but i can't decide which one to get (and wat size, even new born has the small new born and new born size) for my coming newborn!

i went yesterday too...
bought 2 pack of NB and S Size Goon price at $15 each
I didnt know huggies is cheaper.. but Goon is better right?
Didnt look at the rest as i already bought most of the things :)

I bought
1. Avent Sterilizer bundle @ $135 (Come with 2 bottles, 1 drinking bottle, 1 plushie, 1 Huggies bb wipes)
2. Avent Milk Warmer bundle @ $96 (Come with 10 milk storage bottle)
3. Johnson's 80 wipes 2 for $8.90, 1 carton of 12 @ $49.90
4. Desitin 2 oz $8.90
5. Goon $15 per pack

I think weekend will be very packed...
cos yesterday was quite packed even though i went at around 3pm

rellako

Yea. Goon has better absorption. I heard pampers got good sales too. Desitin is quite cheap. Which booth u got it frm?

I got it from the extreme left side of the hall... Is a very small booth selling mainly toiletries ... I think it's the same owner from gmarket selling desitin.. If u miss it you can buy it from gmarket too.. It's abt the same price as well.. I got it at the fair cos was think ping since I'm there might as well jus buy it :)

I wanted to buy more goon to stock up.. But jus afraid it's not good... Or might not be suitable for my baby...

Yup.. I think I read from another thread... Pampers is the cheapest (value for money) at the fair... Follow by Huggins and goon :)

Chloecl

may i know, to purchase the pamper for newborn ,0 mth babies, what brand and what type and what size to buy for her? can advise?

chiro san

Use pampers Newborn, buy 2/3 packs sufficient alrdy, then change to S size. Pampers is good for babies buttock, good ventilation and absorbs fast. Abit pricey without offer in NTUC or Cold storage. Usually I stock up during offer. This motherhood fair I bought alot because it's really cheap! Haha.

Chloecl

what is buy 2/3 packs sufficient alrdy, then change to S size ?

so the packaging outside state newborn or 0 mth ? and what is the indication of size? it best of you could upload a pic for me to see?

is it buy cheaper in Msia ?

Use pampers Newborn, buy 2/3 packs sufficient alrdy, then change to S size. Pampers is good for babies buttock, good ventilation and absorbs fast. Abit pricey without offer in NTUC or Cold storage. Usually I stock up during offer. This motherhood fair I bought alot because it's really cheap! Haha.

chiro san

It's Newborn size, usually 2-3 packets sufficient already as your baby will outgrow it, then size will be changed to S size.

shermyn

Agree,I bought 2 goon newborn and 2 s size.i bought on Thursday night they say no stock so will deliver to us.but till now I have yet to receive any emails or phone calls from them.