Mount Alvernia - Feedbacks anybody? Maternity experiences?

selp

Actually Mt A can pay by 0% interest instalment plan if paying via DBS/POSB/UOB/OCBC credit cards. I just called and found out. Makes things easier and cheaper for me. Really cannot afford the lump sum and I am opt-ing for a single room so that hubby can sleep after accompanying me for hours in the delivery room. He'll be tired too I think.

moonbebe

Hi Leomaiden, I was trying to find out the charges of mt a and chanced upon your post regarding elective c-sec on horoscopic hour. I was intending to go for that as well. is it possible that you can share with me the breakdown of the charges? Need to do some budgeting here. Thanks in advance!

selp

Hi, would like to check, gynae delivery fees are usually paid prior to admission to hospital.
But I heard some ppl paid twice, once before delivery, once after bill come.
As I need to plan my finances, may I know if anyone can explain the bill breakdown?

KiBin

Hi, would like to check, gynae delivery fees are usually paid prior to admission to hospital.
But I heard some ppl paid twice, once before delivery, once after bill come.
As I need to plan my finances, may I know if anyone can explain the bill breakdown?
not sure what happened to the people you heard about. for my case, i only paid everything after the delivery together with the hospital bills.

tpy

anyone who has stayed in Mt A before can advise if we bring our own maternity pads, baby diapers, they wont charge us for not using theirs?

patsie

anyone who has stayed in Mt A before can advise if we bring our own maternity pads, baby diapers, they wont charge us for not using theirs?
If I remember correctly, I asked this question and was told that those are already within the package. However, any extras will be charged accordingly.

ployrin

hi , i recently gave birth at Mount A, Assisted Delivery with Epidural with 2 days in Delivery Ward , Single bedder, total bill 8k , after medisave deductions paid 4K in cash =)