MPM Maths

Santhiko

Hi longvale,

Can you share with me the contact details? I really appreciate your help as my son has attention span problem.

Chandna

Hi Longvale,
My daughter is in K1 and has very less attention span. Please sms me the details at 94556450.
I will be very grateful to you.

longvale

Hi mummies, e trainer has registered his company recently. U can go facebook n look for him. His page is called ingeniusity.

kmom

i have tried cma, mpm, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we dont't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.
Hi Longvale,
can u pm me the details on this trainer's approach and contacts? Thks!

bibi81

hi, my son just started MPM. Jurong east. What brain trainer is this about? Tutor or materials? Pls WA me 98276473

VanessT

How young is MPM suitable? My cousin is thinking of sending her 4 year old girl to enrichment or play group kind of learning. Is mpm suitable?

bibi81

whats this MPM one to one trainer contact? I need his contact urgently as my son has some questions he finds difficult in MPM?