Mum to be FREE GIFTS

CynCyn

Gift packs worth more then $80 for preg mums .
Dumex Singapore

I have received my pack today . Doesn't look like it's worth $80 .
No harm signing up since it's FREE .
P/S : Can actually bluff that your preg. since they send the pack via normal mail .

Comes with some vouchers ,
- Complimentary makeover for either mom or kid below 8 yrs old
- Discount vouchers for milk

A Dolphin Soft Toy , 2 sachets of milk samples for mothers , 6 pcs sample sachets of PALMER'S Products .

apollo

i got tt too.. agreed with u, doesn't look lik $80.. the conclusion both hubby n me came up was: the dolphin costs $70 =D

I got mine too.... does not even worth $50 lor... but maybe jus maybe the complimentary makeover cost more only lor..

princessminn

Gift packs worth more then $80 for preg mums .
Dumex Singapore

I have received my pack today . Doesn't look like it's worth $80 .
No harm signing up since it's FREE .
P/S : Can actually bluff that your preg. since they send the pack via normal mail .

Comes with some vouchers ,
- Complimentary makeover for either mom or kid below 8 yrs old
- Discount vouchers for milk

A Dolphin Soft Toy , 2 sachets of milk samples for mothers , 6 pcs sample sachets of PALMER'S Products .
i sign up le.
but i only got e dolphin and e sachets of milk powder.
weird...

mine was sent together too... Oh now i know... maybe there are other things they haven sent us so we feel the free gifts are not worth $80.... hee hee jus joking....
Btw any of u thinking of going for the makeover?

apollo

mine was sent together too... Oh now i know... maybe there are other things they haven sent us so we feel the free gifts are not worth $80.... hee hee jus joking....
Btw any of u thinking of going for the makeover?
i feel lik going but my hubby stopped me. cos he said they sure will "psycho" us to sign packages or "psycho" us to buy back the soft copy, in e end will end up paying like hundreds or thousands.. LOL!

i feel lik going but my hubby stopped me. cos he said they sure will "psycho" us to sign packages or "psycho" us to buy back the soft copy, in e end will end up paying like hundreds or thousands.. LOL!

tats what my hubby says.. so i thought we go as a group... then hor...we "hard hard" (determined) dun buy lor... jus get the photos that we are entiltled to onli lor...:tlaugh:

izanyzam

Hi all...!!!

I didnt know about this free goodie pack..So thank you so much for the info..!!! Have just signed up..HeeHee..!!!:Dancing_wub:

Catty

I've receive mine last week, everything in - Soft toys, milk sample, palmer's product, make over voucher and discount voucher for milk.. :001_302:

But don't think will be going for the make over lor cos i'm gng due next month and the expiry date is 1 month only, if the expiry is 6 months maybe will consider, now can say my figure and face look so big & ugly.. :embarrassed:

how come the dolphin looks so big in the pic?
i received my pack last few days. with the milk sample, the makeover voucher, the milk powder discount voucher, and some cream sample. my dolphin is so so so small lo. i actually signed up for the dolphin cause its so cute. but the dolphin i received is like key-chain size. nothing like the one in the pic leh..
but i receive another voucher for maternity top. not mentioned by other mummies.

Haz

all thks to mummies here for sharing e lobang! i received mine last week too.
like happymummyo7, i oso received a voucher fr Mothers En Vogue tog w the others sample n vouchers. my dolphin is ok leh, not ta small lik 'key-chain' size' leh...

since tis's our 1st bb, hubby n i tink ta we shd go for a studio shoot of the BIG BUMP so most probably gg for e makeover thingy. anyone went for it ordi? ard wic month shd one go for ta? b4 i jump into tis particular 'trap', any other recommendations for pregnancy makeover?

Catty

how come the dolphin looks so big in the pic?
i received my pack last few days. with the milk sample, the makeover voucher, the milk powder discount voucher, and some cream sample. my dolphin is so so so small lo. i actually signed up for the dolphin cause its so cute. but the dolphin i received is like key-chain size. nothing like the one in the pic leh..
but i receive another voucher for maternity top. not mentioned by other mummies.
Oh ya! I receive the voucher for the maternity top too..

As for the dolphin i've received still ok leh not as small like key-chain size, think mine is about a hand palm size ba.. Think can treat it as our newborn bb bolster liao.. :tlaugh: