Mum to be FREE GIFTS

Yuki Miaka

i have just signed up... how long it takes to deliver to us ? exactly 4 - 6 weeks or earlier ? i also signed up because of the cute dolphin...lol treat it as one of the present for baby... lolz

heh. ok la. maybe like palm size la. but still very small to me leh.. :tsad:
it looks so big in the pic like can hug hug kind of size. carry too high hope liao..
cannot let bb hug hug leh. the dolphin got bit bit fur fur...

izanyzam

Yupz i got mine last week by post...Took about a week to arrive after i signed up at the website...Got the Palmer's cream samples...Makeover voucher...Mother's Envogue voucher..Mamil milk samples...And the cute blue dolphin plush toy... My kitten keeps wanting to tear it out from the plastic but i wont let her...Im keeping it for my baby.. :wong19:

esthergal

Thanks izanyzam!
I've registered on their website but on the following day they sent me a card ask me to fill up a form and return to them...

Yuki Miaka

Thanks izanyzam!
I've registered on their website but on the following day they sent me a card ask me to fill up a form and return to them...

hmmm they didnet send me card... but call my handphone.. ask a few questions then tell me that they will send the gift to me by post....

bellerichez

I don't think it worth $80. Only one dolphin and 2 sachets of milk powder. Won't cost much. Anyway those dolphin they order also order in bulks. I think the package less than $10.