Mummies.. Help Needed Here!!

:eek:10:
i going crazy liao...
my boy. 5weeks old. been crying n crying non stop. just brought him to the PD yesterday. he's got colic due to his sensitive nose. hard for him to breath so he's always using his mouth which causes him to suck in alot of air. and kana wind in tummy.
i know colic is very common in babies. but seeing him cry till so xinku really driving me crazy. ive tried to find info and tried everything i can.
put him in sarong. carry him upright. walk around. even jump, jog, dance, carrying him. sing, talk, shout. everything that i can do to distract him. and it always works only for half an hour. and then he will continue his loud loud cries.
he can cry till whole face damn red. and like gonna no voice like tat.
any mummies got any ways to share how to make baby feel better?? im really going crazy cause everytime he cry so bad. i feel so lousy for not being able to do anything to help him. gets kinda depress at times and im really trying hard to control my emotions so that i wont ki siao. but dont know can tahan how long.. really feel like crying with him..
its his 'very xinku' cry makes me feel like crying with him. heart pain!!!
:eek:10:

yellowpudding

darling, my gal is undergoing such a phase that for no reasons she cries and reject her bottle, it's very frustrating. The pd did mention she could be slight colic. Is there anyone else who can care for her temporary while you take a day or two to recharge? It helps, as much as you will miss your baby for that few days but it's good for you to relax and all so that you will be able to handle more.

hmmx... you got try ru yi oil or baby gripe water?
got. ru yi oil wil apply every diapers change. ard every 2hrs.. gripe water ive got but haven try yet. cause taking doc's prescribe de medicine. can mix? if can tomorrow morning i start giving the gripe water try le.

Pei Qing

got. ru yi oil wil apply every diapers change. around every 2hrs.. gripe water ive got but have not try yet. cause taking doc's prescribe medicine. can mix? if can tomorrow morning i start giving the gripe water try .

Mix and let him drink like water. U can also try baby massages on his tummy to make him feel better. =)

darling, my gal is undergoing such a phase that for no reasons she cries and reject her bottle, it's very frustrating. The pediatrician did mention she could be slight colic. Is there anyone else who can care for her temporary while you take a day or two to recharge? It helps, as much as you will miss your baby for that few days but it's good for you to relax and all so that you will be able to handle more.
its so bad that he will cry the whole night. whenever i dont sleep for a night. the next night i will bring baby over to my mum's place. so that i only have to wake up for that 15mins to feed baby and mummy will help me change baby's diapers and 'hong' him to sleep. cause im breastfeeding..
i dont mind being tired and all la. its frustrating cause nothing i do seems to work. and the way he cry is like really.. tsk. today's worst. cry til face red, then blue for 1 or 2 sec, then red again. cry till gonna no voice.
argh... :tsad:

Mix and let him drink like water. you can also try baby massages on his tummy to make him feel better. =)
the medicine he has to take 1ml 3 times a day. the gripe water states 5ml up to 4times a day. so i can feed baby his medicine den follow by the gripe water? no need like wait how long after his medicine?

yellowpudding

its so bad that he will cry the whole night. whenever i dont sleep for a night. the next night i will bring baby over to my mum's place. so that i only have to wake up for that 15mins to feed baby and mummy will help me change baby's diapers and 'hong' him to sleep. cause im breastfeeding..
i dont mind being tired and all . its frustrating cause nothing i do seems to work. and the way he cry is like really.. tsk. today's worst. cry til face red, then blue for 1 or 2 sec, then red again. cry till gonna no voice.
argh... :tsad:
Darling, when we are frustrated / irritated, they can sense it and react likewise. So it's very important for us to calm our emotions down so that they will feel at ease and relax. Did you pd gave you this tiny bottle yakult alike effect liquid? It's like 5 drops into the baby's mouth. I find that it works for my gal. Maybe you can ask your pd for it? :)

Pei Qing

I can totally understand how you feel. Baby's cries are frustating. U want to try a traditional method? Ask chinese god ?

It's a bit superstitous. But it did work for me.

Darling, when we are frustrated / irritated, they can sense it and react likewise. So it's very important for us to calm our emotions down so that they will feel at ease and relax. Did you pediatrician gave you this tiny bottle yakult alike effect liquid? It's like 5 drops into the baby's mouth. I find that it works for my gal. Maybe you can ask your pediatrician for it? :)
heh?? no wonder he likes being carried by my mum and quiet down when he cries compared to being carried by me!
i dont think so. he gave this thingy 'debridat suspension'. orange flavoured. suppose to feed 1ml 3times a day. with the syringe. i dont like this thing. it smells so sweet. too sweet. scare will make baby got 'tan'. phlem? dont know how to spell.

I can totally understand how you feel. Baby's cries are frustating. you want to try a traditional method? Ask chinese god ?

It's a bit superstitous. But it did work for me.
ahahaa. I WAN. im going to la. but mummy says must wait till baby's 4o days old. officially finish confinement.
superstitious or not. as long as no harm to anyone. i belive its worth a try la.

Pei Qing

heh?? no wonder he likes being carried by my mum and quiet down when he cries compared to being carried by me!
i dont think so. he gave this thingy 'debridat suspension'. orange flavoured. suppose to feed 1ml 3times a day. with the syringe. i dont like this thing. it smells so sweet. too sweet. scare will make baby got 'tan'. phlem? dont know how to spell.
Aiya. When my 2nd bb ger was a few wks old, she also prefers to be carried by my mil instead of me. Strange.

yellowpudding

colic babies tend to quieten down via movements, so it helps calm them down. i think temporary just use the liquid and see whether the situation improves, meanwhile try to relax dear. we will want a happy mommy and a happy baby. hugs. :)

Pei Qing

ahahaa. I want. im going to . but mummy says must wait till baby's 4o days old. officially finish confinement.
superstitious or not. as long as no harm to anyone. i belive its worth a try .
My bb ger that time also kip crying when she wants to sleep at nite. I go ask. He said that I shouldnt change my ger into thick clothes at night bcox she feels hot. True enuff, she had her good nite sleep.

colic babies tend to quieten down via movements, so it helps calm them down. i think temporary just use the liquid and see whether the situation improves, meanwhile try to relax dear. we will want a happy mommy and a happy baby. hugs. :)
i read somewhere that they likes to be carried in upright position and likes moving about.
so today, i carried baby in upright position, walked around the house. he stop crying for half hour, and then continue. so i change, carry baby upright, slow jog around the house. he stop crying again for half hour, and then continued. so i change again. carry baby upright, dance around the house. again, stop half hour, n continue.
my didi look at me like ive gone crazy. the sarong also dont work anymore. only when he cries till very very tired. put him in, then he will doze off. which is like 4 or 5 hours later..
tomorrow i try the gripe water. see will better not. n yup, i will try to relax.
so desperate that i will try anything la...

My baby ger that time also kip crying when she wants to sleep at nite. I go ask. He said that I shouldnt change my ger into thick clothes at night bcox she feels hot. True enuff, she had her good nite sleep.
hmms. you ask where de? as in temple or those house 'tiao tang' ones? and which 'god'?
mama says sunday is guanyin's birthday. going bring baby go bai bai. i try the gripe water first. if doesnt get better. then discuss with mama bring go ask.
hais. DESPERATE...

Pei Qing

hmms. you ask where ? as in temple or those house 'tiao tang' ones? and which 'god'?
mama says sunday is guanyin's birthday. going bring baby go bai bai. i try the gripe water first. if doesnt get better. then discuss with mama bring go ask.
hais. DESPERATE...

Ya.. the tiao tang guy. I ask in their own house 1. A lot a lot of ppl. I waited for quite a long time. It's at jurong west, near the police station or rather jjc(jurong junior). I can help u ask for the block number.Where do u live? I also forgot wad god liao. Hahax. As long as accurate, I dun really care! Haha

Ya.. the tiao tang guy. I ask in their own house 1. A lot a lot of ppl. I waited for quite a long time. It's at jurong west, near the police station or rather jjc(jurong junior). I can help you ask for the block number.Where do you live? I also forgot what god . Hahax. As long as accurate, I dont really care! Haha
HG... so far. i just realise you younger then me!! mummy of two ready. heh heh.
i know usually they ask dua-di ah peks. hmms. my mama that side also got one. heard quite accurate also.
ya la true. as long as accurate got help. heh.

yellowpudding

i read somewhere that they likes to be carried in upright position and likes moving about.
so today, i carried baby in upright position, walked around the house. he stop crying for half hour, and then continue. so i change, carry baby upright, slow jog around the house. he stop crying again for half hour, and then continued. so i change again. carry baby upright, dance around the house. again, stop half hour, and continue.
my didi look at me like ive gone crazy. the sarong also dont work anymore. only when he cries till very very tired. put him in, then he will doze off. which is like 4 or 5 hours later..
tomorrow i try the gripe water. see will better not. and yup, i will try to relax.
so desperate that i will try anything ...
yes they like that position and movements. Hugs. It's very tiring process so do rest and relax more. Do come back here to let it out whenever you feel that you need to do so. *Sayang Sayang.

yes they like that position and movements. Hugs. It's very tiring process so do rest and relax more. Do come back here to let it out whenever you feel that you need to do so. *Sayang Sayang.
surprisgly. after his last cry at around 1oplus pm. he slept all the way till now. but i think he's gonna wake up soon. gotta prepare for another war liao. hmms hmms.
why must babies always have so many probs.. jaundice. reflux. colic. blocked nose. can transfer to mummies not. haiyas.
anyway. felt much better after ranting. THANKS.