Mummies wht kind of diaper bag do u carry ard?

jasobias

Hi mummies,
just curious as to wht kind of diaper bag to u carry ard?
Right now i am carrying a Kate Spade open top one.I prefer open tops as easier to reach it to pull out stuff.N i love big ones with soft material n many compartments.
Still not very happy with mine.I like the one with a slot outside the bag like a schoolbag slot for water bottle so i can put in the thermos.N also realised ah diaper bags cost a bomb!!Just coz they put in some more compartments!!so ridiculous.:err:
During my sons time,my sister sent me a classic winnie the pooh one tht was so soft n so big n so many compartments!!used it until it was reduced to bits!!

apollo

i'm using a carter's one. less than 50bucks, bought online... for diaper bag, i dont intend to invest on an ex one cos for me, if i were to carry it ard, i'll just put it on the floor anywhere when i'm making payment or having meals cos not everytime will put under stroller... haha...

redjn

I dun go for those baby bag, basically bought a big open top (zip) washable bag (bought between $10 - $30) that I can dump clothing, diaper, milk bottle & milk powder dispenser container & even my own accessories. All in 1 squeeze last quite awhile too :) that way I dun have to spend so much $$ on those baby bag which mostly cost.

chelle

I bought a LeSportSac b4 giving birth intending to use as diaper bag, but end up using the bag given by TMC!

snowbear

I used the Allerhand sling diaper bag when bb was younger and i needed to lug a lot of stuff like extra clothes, mittens/booties coz she used to regurgitate quite a bit. Now that she's older, i'm not using the diaper bag anymore coz it's too bulky and i dun need to bring so many things around so i'm currently just using a small Sherpani haversack.

perrier

i'm using a sisley bag. can also use for work. big and spacious. definite shape so the things inside won't go messy and easy to reach for stuff. :)

I dislike bags which look like diaper bag. Was strolling at Yishun shopping centre and saw a Nike sling bag. Quite a good deal; only at $47 after 50% discount. Plastic material and thus water proof and could clean very easily. Huge opening from the top and wide base. With an external pocket on the external for easy reach. Think quite a good buy. Prefer not to invest in expensive diaper bag.

annie

i dun use diaper bag cos i got nothing to bring out for bb except her diapers n diaper wipes so i bought a small bag which is able to put in 2-3 diapers + the diaper wipes at daiso.. then hang the bag on the stroller. its jsut the size of a diaper but thick enough to accomodate the diapers n diaper wipes..i bought it as i feel its convenient if im eating or wat outside with hubby but then my girl poop n i need to go toilet to change her but then dun wanna bring my whole bag.. so i jsut take her mini diaper bag will do. very convenient imo.

my bag is for my own use lol. sometimes i do put socks/leg warmers/shoes etc into my bag as well but my bag is big enough for those purpose hehe. her sippy cup i put on a cup stand which is attached to her stroller.. sometimes i do bring some snacks out for her but i just throw into my bag. easy easy. hehe

i dont use diaper bag cos i got nothing to bring out for baby except her diapers and diaper wipes so i bought a small bag which is able to put in 2-3 diapers + the diaper wipes at daiso.. then hang the bag on the stroller. its jsut the size of a diaper but thick enough to accomodate the diapers and diaper wipes..i bought it as i feel its convenient if im eating or what outside with hubby but then my girl poop and i need to go toilet to change her but then dont wanna bring my whole bag.. so i jsut take her mini diaper bag will do. very convenient imo.

my bag is for my own use lol. sometimes i do put socks/leg warmers/shoes etc into my bag as well but my bag is big enough for those purpose hehe. her sippy cup i put on a cup stand which is attached to her stroller.. sometimes i do bring some snacks out for her but i just throw into my bag. easy easy. hehe
I use a extra large handbag, the same handbag that i use to go for dinner, with husband, friends etc, at last look I had wallet, nappies extra underwear for my older one, half a hot dog, wet wipes, toys so prob not the best idea, I really like the look of sling bags so think I might go that way next time round and keep my handbag for me.

stonston

I don't believe in paying so much for a diaper bag. My son's diaper bag when he was an infant was a simple Esprit tote bag (with many compartments) which I bought during a sale for $30. We are still using it till today. But my maid prefers a backpack, so my mum got her an imitation Kipling from Indonesia to carry :)

nancy

I actually have a few diaper bags - 2 from TMC (one of them is a free gift when I signed up for FBI Card), one backpack from Pigeon, one Fleurville bag (love the floral design) & my favourite is my BIG black & green Crumpler bag which I can stuff in a lot of things esp my Baby Bjorn Carrier which is pretty bulky. my hubby will carry the diaper bag if I use the Crumpler bag & not the Fleurville bag. :>

uddermummy

i'm using an imitation longchamp bag which was a gift. :p

the bag is big but has no compartments, so I always have to spend a bit of time looking for the stuff i want. Am so exasperated that I've finally decided to get a diaper bag orgnaniser online so that i don't have to dig around in the bag anymore.

i need a huge bag cos i carry dd's toys, pacifiers, burp clothes, extra clothes, a sling or two, her diapers etc etc. :(

annie

uddermummy! thats wat im facing as well! where u get the organiser? can show? i also interested.. hehe.

Triquetra

Samsonite diaper bag...
Black and doesn't look too feminine so hubby won't feel so awkward if he has to help me carry from time to time.

yukimaxx

I am using this german brand - Okiedog. Their design is funky n fashionable! PLus it comes with lifetime warranty. They have several designs for diaper bags. I bought the more ladylike type, similar to a tote bag. You can carry on ur shoulder. I like that it has 2 side pockets to put the flask and water bottle. It comes with a changing mat, small pull string bag and a elongated bag to put milk bottles, water bottle, etc.