MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

xiaodaisy

huiling n loves.. sure why don u 2 tink of where to go den.. den let us know loh.. ok ^_^ would like to go outdoor too..

xiaodaisy

ok i think i will cook curry and bring bread instead... i think cheaper to do that....haha... ok confirm my hubby and my DS will be there....
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: ROFL !!! LOL !!! hello!!! its over liao leh.. cant u see e date on e thread??? haha next time den u cook e curry den lah ..

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: ROFL !!! LOL !!! hello!!! its over liao leh.. cant u see e date on e thread??? haha next time den u cook e curry den lah ..
Come on dun kid me... today is only the 3rd of November..... Isn't the gathering on the 4th? What am I going to do with the whole pot of curry? Anyway anyone stays in the west who drive? Maybe can tompang me to bring the curry over... thanks in advance... so excited going for my 1st gathering.... see u all soon!!!

xiaodaisy

Come on dun kid me... today is only the 3rd of November..... Isn't the gathering on the 4th? What am I going to do with the whole pot of curry? Anyway anyone stays in the west who drive? Maybe can tompang me to bring the curry over... thanks in advance... so excited going for my 1st gathering.... see u all soon!!!

LMAO !!!! hello !!! u dont have a calender at home?? or hp ?? even computer also got date leh.. u log in but didnt notice e date?? don tell mi e whole hse plus ur dh also tink today is 3rd?? LOL u den don kid mi lah.. aiyooo today 5th liao leh, we all went yesterday.. or didnt u see e posts before u tat ppl say ENJOYED liao meh? u soooo funi rite..

LoVeS

XCUSE mi today is 5th of Nov, Yst sunday is 4th Nov n no1 is kidding wif u.

rjj

oh dear, Kancheongparents, are you looking at December's calendar???

So nice to see everyone so happy, too bad hb work and boy grounded bcos of exam results :(
Next time ya!