MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

aby

Come on dun kid me... today is only the 3rd of November..... Isn't the gathering on the 4th? What am I going to do with the whole pot of curry? Anyway anyone stays in the west who drive? Maybe can tompang me to bring the curry over... thanks in advance... so excited going for my 1st gathering.... see u all soon!!!
kcp, u really cooked the big pot of curry le ah? Oh dear? How are u going to finish all by urself?? Poor u ya? :wong19:

xiaodaisy

or u want u can meet mi tml ya.. haha i would be glad to help u finish u curry haha.. sure veri nice rite?? lolx..

aby

or u want u can meet mi tml ya.. haha i would be glad to help u finish u curry haha.. sure veri nice rite?? lolx..
Ah mei, I join u? My favourite is curry with loti.. :001_302:

Yap, kcp, pls may we have ur addy pls? Pls PM wither one of us? We go over to gather with u at ur place? :wong19:

xiaodaisy

wah ok ok i love curry wif roti too haha.. ya loh kcp.. don waste it since u cook a big pot liao mah.. we veri thrifty de.. ani more mummies wanna join? don waste e food leh.. hehe

LoVeS

er actually i donno wat u mean haha.. wat is baby friendly?? some place for babies??
vivocity quite big so is there nursing rm so tt mummies can use etc? So far i havent been to their toilets b4 so i haf no idea at all abt tis.

JenLee98

Ah mei, I join u? My favourite is curry with loti.. :001_302:

Yap, kcp, pls may we have ur addy pls? Pls PM wither one of us? We go over to gather with u at ur place? :wong19:
Me Me ! I love curry too ! PM me if there is gonna be a curry feast ok ?! :Dancing_wub:

hmm... if only i know so many people love curry, i would have not finish up all the meat myself last night..... now only left the gravy.... you all still want?

As for my IPC computer, it was bought in year 1995. No dates at the bottom right for me to click... sigh... this is getting very exhausting for me....

I have a feeling that most of you are laughing and making fun of me.... it seems that i have become a clown in this FR....

jeSsie_Dz

hmm... if only i know so many people love curry, i would have not finish up all the meat myself last night..... now only left the gravy.... you all still want?

As for my IPC computer, it was bought in year 1995. No dates at the bottom right for me to click... sigh... this is getting very exhausting for me....

I have a feeling that most of you are laughing and making fun of me.... it seems that i have become a clown in this FR....

hugs.. u sound sad ... dun feel tat k!! its just a date error..

i suppose most r just jokin anyway :) dun take the words too hard..

we can always meet up some other time de :)

aby

Pls don't feel that, dear..

Hmm u see the dates and time on each posts? Let us all help ok? Sayang.. :wong19:

Care to introduce urself here? :Dancing_wub:

Me, 32, work from home.. Ace is 5yo and Alythea is 3yo!! :wong19:

Continue and enjoy ur stay here ya.. :tlaugh:

aby

Found this
VivoCity - Singapore's Largest Retail And Lifestyle Destination.

but no info on nursing rooms availability.

There is a big open air playground on 2nd floor, and some cafes nearby overlooking out to it. :Dancing_tongue:

When do u all wanna go ? I m clearing leave for Nov & Dec !
WoW, Jen jie, u good men!!! Why not Jen jie, u go start a new thread abt gathering there? :Dancing_tongue:

Yupiee!! Meeting nice mommies again!!!! :Dancing_wub:

xiaodaisy

oh my dear girl.. don tink tat way, ur tooo sensetive liao.. we really wanna try ur curry too bad tat u can actually finished e whole pot urself.. aiyo poor u have to stuff all urself ya, next time tell us den ok.. alot of curry lovers here :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue: tis coming gathering on partyworld u come along lah.. and also a gatehring on vivo city de..

LoVeS

Pls don't feel that, dear..

Hmm u see the dates and time on each posts? Let us all help ok? Sayang.. :wong19:
Care to introduce urself here? :Dancing_wub:
Me, 32, work from home.. Ace is 5yo and Alythea is 3yo!!
Continue and enjoy ur stay here ya.. :tlaugh:
ya i have figured out... no i am not upset or anything...... i am too shy to review my age... i am not young anymore.... is ok.. the curry is nothing to me at all.. i have once gorge down 7 and a half large pizza, 4 pcs of kfc chicken and one bowl of laksa... so that pot of curry is nothing.... anywya... do get me to go for your next gathering, especially when there is food... me love food.. but do not ask me to eat... because once i start... i cannot stop...
For those who are free can ask me out anytime... spend most of my time playing barbie dolls... do nothing much to do....

Agnes Josephine

ohh jen so nice of u to find info abt it. Ya cant seem to find info abt nursing rooms.

Yeah alot of curry lovers ard including me~ :shyxxx:

don't think they have an individual nursing room like Taka... But they do have changing units just ouside the toilets...