MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

BbpHir3

Re: MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JUNE 2009

think no one aro le horz.........
sianz.. i everytime wrong timing dee........

Spiralng

Haiz....guess i am begining to turn transparent....??!! Everytime i response no one answer me....end up i hv to start talking to myself....

Spiralng

i think my timing also wrong. Each time i appear no one around.....guess if no one i will start to play games.

BbpHir3

i tot no one will reply... so i go play games liaoz....
wahahahahahaha..................

lawla12

MORN ALL~~!!~~~!!!~~~

later go idiot mgr's room n BARK at her....yst she anyhow anyhow jump to conclusion.....she nv ask my staff properly.....

cos tis mgr left liaoo laaa, but he still owe us $10 for the medical.....u tink he will pay us back ? only $10...so i juz write off...there's too many such cases liaoooo.....

then i kana from tat idiot mgr...she say she ask my staff, my staff told her we will recover back.....but she din tell my staff its $10 ONLY !!!!!!!!

the procedure is to recover $50 n above......those below, can write off liaooo....tis was the standard raised by her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet she can tell me diff story!!! idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then she still say y payrolls use diff standards among diff payrolls staffs.....i got noting to say...then i say i go check.......

zzzzz...she nv ask the Q properly...how my staff understand wad she refering to.........generally, of cos we will recover laaaaa...but its only $10.....tat mgr still scold me, asking me wad's the impact leh.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sunflowerlady

you see laaaa....never check the measurement....

super wasted......

i never buy online ...LOL~

even got measurement, but smtimes when you wear it, it does not look nice on me .....i wanna TRY TRY TRY ...kekekkeee

ya lor..will be my last liaooooo..nt gonna buy online...

puke** puke**:shyxxx:

sunflowerlady

good morning lawla dearie,darling and all dearies

is cool wednesday!!!!

lawla12

dearie..

OMG!!!!how to post a new thread...

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u go to tat section...(sell or buy or wadever)...

then on the top left hand side....u will see "NEW THREAD"....u click..then can type ur love letter liaoooo:001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.