MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

HOHOHO
ii weekdays free... weekends at niang-家
HEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE
Good Good! We shall confirm soon!!! Just need ideas of where to go... I was hoping to go buffet style high tea cos then we can all sit and chit chat for a while... :p Or just me been greedy... want to eat lots before heading back!

wahahaha it look plain but i like the pratical pockets hahaha ... can you go www.gmarket.com.sg and search under diaper bag .... scroll down right to the bottom and you can see special diaper bag / 7 practical pockets / babysuit / mom / mother / mommy / stylish / kids :tlaugh:
saw it , damn waste money sia you... plain!! no FIXED shapes.... meaning you have to organize your stuffs ... if not... if if if if if if if items pok-out here and there . so ugly

erm.... i know there are 7 pockets.. shown below........... but but but, when u'r in nursing room.. i will select out those i want. and dumb back in all after use...lazy organize one by one place back in place siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Good Good! We shall confirm soon!!! Just need ideas of where to go... I was hoping to go buffet style high tea cos then we can all sit and chit chat for a while... :p Or just me been greedy... want to eat lots before heading back!
buffet? i can only tink of sakae... but sakae high chair... only can put two liddat. so many kids.. lolx.. still got whereeeee...........

Queenbabe

saw it , damn waste money sia you... plain!! no FIXED shapes.... meaning you have to organize your stuffs ... if not... if if if if if if if items pok-out here and there . so ugly

erm.... i know there are 7 pockets.. shown below........... but but but, when you'are in nursing room.. i will select out those i want. and dumb back in all after use...lazy organize one by one place back in place siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wahahaha nvm i just feel like buying it can use as normal bag also when i go out .... bored mah ... :001_302:

lawla12

The client (ex-colleague) whom I F last week... still gave me the business today... haha... so still friend friend :)

cos he CRAB wif u on the "imaginary" competitor offering lowering price waddddddd

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.