• :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahjes

Hie jes~~ mother in law Again? *sayangs*
yea lo, i wanna to boil a hard boil egg and rub on evan forehead to get rid of the bruise on the bump cos using egg will get rid the bruises faster and reduce the swell. Then i dunno how to operate the portable stove cos the house stove runs out of gas so she ask me what u cooking then i told her and she say NO NEED LA to boil egg, USE ZAMBA FASTER and moreover the EGG SO HOT, HOW TO RUB. I was telling myself, comon lo not as if i am killing my DS with the hot egg and of course i will cool it before put on his head la since he is down with high fever now also. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumn82

yea , i wanna to boil a hard boil egg and rub on evan forehead to get rid of the bruise on the bump cos using egg will get rid the bruises faster and reduce the swell. Then i dont know how to operate the portable stove cos the house stove runs out of gas so she ask me what you cooking then i told her and she say NO NEED to boil egg, USE ZAMBA FASTER and moreover the EGG SO HOT, HOW TO RUB. I was telling myself, comon not as if i am killing my dear son with the hot egg and of course i will cool it before put on his head since he is down with high fever now also. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm.. got Zambak y dun use?? LOL. I heard fever use hard boil egg to roll over baby body also good issit? *sayangs* Dun angry... Evan running fever now? How high? Taken medicine?

lawla12

yea , i wanna to boil a hard boil egg and rub on evan forehead to get rid of the bruise on the bump cos using egg will get rid the bruises faster and reduce the swell. Then i dont know how to operate the portable stove cos the house stove runs out of gas so she ask me what you cooking then i told her and she say NO NEED to boil egg, USE ZAMBA FASTER and moreover the EGG SO HOT, HOW TO RUB. I was telling myself, comon not as if i am killing my dear son with the hot egg and of course i will cool it before put on his head since he is down with high fever now also. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool down dearie...yes yes i understand...

of cos a mummy WONT harm their own darlings de rite....

maybe ur MIL abit paranoid BUT SHE'S DEFINITELY CONCERN YAAAA...u know de la, GRANDCHILD leh....they abit bit oso say tis not gd, tat not gd......they tend to compare wif last time (aiyo, now wad generation le) .....

sayang sayang...dun get angry leeeeee

lawla12

ok le...me gtg le.....

not working tomolo yaaa...but need to zzz le...

NITE NITE ALL ~~~!!!!

cya tomolo~

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Dun fret... when the child is sick... adults get grumpy... hope your ds's fever has subsided.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
YES YES YES...its him~

kekekekee

but , i heard that he used to act in RA shows (super long time ago when he was not famous)...izzi true ???
Yes ... I saw that movie before.
It was a cameo role where he was a pervert rapist.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
ahjes said:
then i told her and she say NO NEED to boil egg, USE ZAMBA FASTER and moreover the EGG SO HOT, HOW TO RUB. I was telling myself, comon not as if i am killing my dear son with the hot egg and of course i will cool it before put on his head since he is down with high fever now also. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard boiled eggs only work when they are still hot ... for babies, use zambuk ... in this case, your MIL is right.
:wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
autumn82 said:
Erm.. got Zambak why dont use?? LOL. I heard fever use hard boil egg to roll over baby body also good issit??
That is only for "毛丹" (hokkien) ... whatever that is.
After rubbing the egg, the yolk is supposed to look black & hairy when cracked open ... to me, just another old wive's tale.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.