Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
cool down dearie...yes yes i understand...

of cos a mummy WONT harm their own darlings rite....

maybe your mother in law abit paranoid BUT SHE'S DEFINITELY CONCERN YAAAA...you know , GRANDCHILD ....they abit bit also say tis not good, that not good......they tend to compare wif last time (aiyo, now what generation ) .....

sayang sayang...dont get angry leeeeee
Actually, AJ's case very unusual ... coz most of the time, it's the old-fashioned grandma who will insist on using hard boiled eggs while the modern mummies will stick by zambuk.
:rofl: :rofl:

JacquiLau

Hellooooo there!! Anyone around?? Just tot to pop in to say a quick hello before going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me! :p

ahjes

Erm.. got Zambak why dont use?? LOL. I heard fever use hard boil egg to roll over baby body also good issit? *sayangs* dont angry... Evan running fever now? How high? Taken medicine?
dont fret... when the child is sick... adults get grumpy... hope your dear son's fever has subsided.
actually i got applied zambak also but then my friend who uses hard boiled egg also and it really works and faster then zambak so she ask me to use. well egg can be use to on bruises, mo tan and egg white can use to lighten scars too

JacquiLau

actually i got applied zambak also but then my friend who uses hard boiled egg also and it really works and faster then zambak so she ask me to use. well egg can be use to on bruises, mo tan and egg white can use to lighten scars too
Aww... hope your DS will get better soon!! Lots of sayang from aunt jac! :wong19::wong19:

stupidyeye

wah all haben slep ah???hmm....i just quit ma job dis morning..hmm....i'm free le from now on..so mayb can jio me out neh..haha

stupidyeye

Hi yeye, times so bad now why you quit? boss ill treat you ar?

hmm..can say so???haha...ma boss eat me...lol....i mean e pay la...ma current pay is less den $500...although i'm working as partime....bt i gt $4 per hour nia leh!!!somemore at bugis!!!!

ahjes

hmm..can say so???haha... boss eat me...lol....i mean e pay ... current pay is less then $500...although i'm working as partime....bt i gt $4 per hour nia !!!somemore at bugis!!!!
wa $4 nia? even mcdonals are paying $4 to $4.5 leh for the mcdonalds situated at my office there

stupidyeye

wa $4 nia? even mcdonals are paying $4 to $4.5 for the mcdonalds situated at my office there

dats why..and lateness go by $1/mins....haiz...den ma father veri angry lo...he say must well i stay at home...help ma mum....den he pay me $600/mth....lol....i really owe ma dad alot lo...haiz...even ma bb also he agree help me raise de....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
that is why..and lateness go by $1/mins....haiz...then father veri angry ...he say must well i stay at home...help mum....then he pay me $600/month....lol....i really owe dad alot ...haiz...even baby also he agree help me raise ....
weiiii daaa deee daddy.... usually worry abt dd even when she's grown up... speaking of... time to bring my dd go pee liaooo :)

ahjes

weiiii daaa deee daddy.... usually worry about dear daughter even when she's grown up... speaking of... time to bring my dear daughter go pee liaooo :)
yea true i agree with u too

that is why..and lateness go by $1/mins....haiz...then father veri angry ...he say must well i stay at home...help mum....then he pay me $600/month....lol....i really owe dad alot ...haiz...even baby also he agree help me raise ....
your father aka grandfather is a good father indeed

* i feeling slpy

ahjes

hmm.. dad isn't real dad...he is step father...that is why i really owe him alot alot...
well whether be it real or step but at least he is treating u like his own and give u the best. Btw i am here but guess will log off soon cos very sleepy and DS is sleep but having high fever and sponging him now

stupidyeye

well whether be it real or step but at least he is treating you like his own and give you the best. Btw i am here but guess will log off soon cos very sleepy and dear son is sleep but having high fever and sponging him now

yaya..dats y i owe him alot lo...hmmm..okok...slep earli....i gg off soon too...aiyoyo...sayang sayang....

Status
Not open for further replies.