MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_ng

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

Good Afternoon all!!! :D

Good to see you are feeling alright Princessminn! You feeling better? Still cramp??

My period just came... didn't think it will be so early... :( now it's like 9 months worth all come together... *sigh*
so sian right. mine oso came like 2 mos after give birth de.
good thing no more cramps like before but more clots even till now. then har first 2-3days very very heavy de, after that will be normal.
i know of some mummies who doesn't have period for many months when bfing. hehe

lisa_ng

fine.
till now,no pain nth at all.
so shld be fine i guess.

next tues seeing gynae le.
will ask her abt it.=)
good to hear you are in comfort again. :)

was kind of excited waiting to hear your labour experience. hehe

lisa_ng

ai yo...so boring & quiet today.

me listening to jacky cheung's song now. :001_302:

JacquiLau

so sian right. mine oso came like 2 mos after give birth de.
good thing no more cramps like before but more clots even till now. then har first 2-3days very very heavy de, after that will be normal.
i know of some mummies who doesn't have period for many months when bfing. hehe
Yah... *sigh* Really heavy lor! Scary! Last night after feeding Josh have to change too... did that like 3 times! :err:

yellowpudding

Hi Jac, God.... It's not done yet. Left Kitchen, Common Bathroom, Store Room and Balcony... Have to go back again today to finish those up....:(

autumn82

Pampers on Offer up to tmr only! For M & L sizes~~ 2 for $44++. Usually 1 pack is 30++~~~

JacquiLau

Hi Jac, God.... It's not done yet. Left Kitchen, Common Bathroom, Store Room and Balcony... Have to go back again today to finish those up....:(
Remember you are suppose to project manage only! Ask hubby to do it and all you need to do is just sit there and point and give advise... :001_302:

yellowpudding

aut and jac dear - am back... in laws came down to help out. I ended up doing my mini decor projects. :p

oblong

princessminn, u resting in bed? during the last tri, my mum's advice to me was, lie down where possible, if not sit if possible. try not to stand too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.