MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

Jac!! How come hardly @@ u ard lately... :p How's my potential son-in-law.. :p
I am around! Just been busy trying to "catch up" LOL This thread moves too fast! :001_302:

Josh is kind of asleep at the moment... he is very "jumpy" thinking of getting him those pillow to put on his chest. Tomorrow is my CL last day and my dad is scare I am over tired taking care of Josh, ask me if I want to ask my CL to come for another 2 weeks but 24 hrs so that I can get some rest before she goes... but I tot, well she is going to leave sooner or later... now I have my parents to help me but when I go back to UK then I will be all alone so better get used to it that I will be the sole caretaker of Josh. *sigh* feel like saying "YES!!! Can she stay forever and go back with me to UK as well?!" :p

BbpHir3

grrr...
dun feel well.. but DD still dun wan slp.. DH playin CS with his sis..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

autumn82

I am around! Just been busy trying to "catch up" LOL This thread moves too fast! :001_302:

Josh is kind of asleep at the moment... he is very "jumpy" thinking of getting him those pillow to put on his chest. Tomorrow is my CL last day and my dad is scare I am over tired taking care of Josh, ask me if I want to ask my CL to come for another 2 weeks but 24 hrs so that I can get some rest before she goes... but I tot, well she is going to leave sooner or later... now I have my parents to help me but when I go back to UK then I will be all alone so better get used to it that I will be the sole caretaker of Josh. *sigh* feel like saying "YES!!! Can she stay forever and go back with me to UK as well?!" :p
Better dun let her stay, otherwise u can't get yrself used to looking after him by yrself...

Oh ya, I dink tt pillow kinda useless leh..

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
huh............

got matching making session arh?

how abt my sonnie?
Who ask you to MIA for soooooo many hours.
All the good stuff taken up liao, your sonnie gotta make do with only the leftovers liao lor.
:rofl: :rofl:

JacquiLau

Better dun let her stay, otherwise u can't get yrself used to looking after him by yrself...

Oh ya, I dink tt pillow kinda useless leh..
Yah... I know that's why I told my dad no need...

Oh? You think so? Just tot to try that since he is so jumpy. I tried swaddle him but he doesn't like not been able to move his hand. so now I still swaddle but with his hand out.

Anyway, my precious is asleep now so I better go get some shut eye before he wakes up. Catch you all later!! Good nite!!

:wong20:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lisa_ng said:
eh... holding her hands not safe enuf ar??:eek:
no one tell me de. hehe
Maybe Nikki is really a very good girl lor.
Where my Seamus is concerned, he's not so easily manageable ... always wanna concur the next mountain, like walking up or down a moving escalator.
:rofl: :rofl:

lisa_ng said:
anyway i dun noe how to handle a stroller up the escalator oni lifts for me. :001_302:
When we only had Seamus, we were using the MacLaren Techno XT: Mothercare Singapore
Going up or down the escalator with it was such a breeze, so never had to suffer the pain of seeing the lift arriving a few times before it was empty enough to push the stroller in.

But, now with Siggi in the picture, we are using the Phil&Teds Dash: Phil and Teds Dash
Although it fits my requirement of ferrying my 2 sons around comfortably, along with lots of curious stares ... the thing is so heavy, my wifey refuse to use it when I'm not around. In other words, I now cannot "siam" from her shopping trips ... haizzz, dug the hole for my own self lor.
Other than that, pushing 3 wheelers down an escalator still ok ... but going up means you gotta do it facing the other direction. Try doing that when the mall is really crowded ... some idiots just wun give chance lor. Guess they must be the same idiots who refused to give up their seats in the MRT to preggies lor.
:bmad: :bmad:

Last edited:

BbpHir3

who say de~~

u r my sunshine~~

wo Yao Ni~~~~

lols

interested to be my Darling no. 7 mah?
later ya mistress n 6 other darling jealous worz...........
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

DD trying to kick my lappy to the floor.. den anyhow touch the keys n touchpad.. :err::err::err:

Status
Not open for further replies.