MummySg Pet Adoption

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Edy, Thanks for adding this feature. :)

For those who do not know, now we can adopt a pet in MummySg Forum itself!

After you login to the forums, click on User CP (top left hand corner) --> Edit Profile (scroll all the way to the end and there is a pet section)

Pets health and level depends on the number of your post :)

U get to have a choice of Dog, Cat, Hamster, Fish, Frog, Bird, Caterpillar, Dino, Puppy, Snail, Caterpillar, Squirrel and Teddy. :Dancing_wub:

Update : i just figured out that as your experience reaches 100%, u will get upgraded to the next Level.

Last edited:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
wah! just adopted a puppy too...bluechin want to breed our pets?:tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: sounds like a great idea! your puppy Einstein is a Male... just nice for my puppy Precious.. hahaha...

i have a handful of questions for Edy too!

Can we feed our pets?

What is experience?

Can we pet them?

hehehee

sleepymama

Hee thanks bluechin!

I think the experience is tied to the number of posts... the more you post, the higher the experience... it's like 'feeding' the pet :)

Edy also told me that the pet won't die.. yeah! Cos I'm so afraid it will die if I don't login often enough during busy times!!!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Good Day :)

This addon was provided by a friend of mine. Last night he told me that the exp and health is based on the number of post counts. I will check with him for other feature if there is :)

Enjoy
Edy

aby

Sis Aby! Yay! We both have teddy sisters! :D :D :D
Yours is higher level, mine is still a little teddy :D
Sister, I'm sure ur teddy will grow as u r more active here each day.. My teddy is bigger like the mommy ma.. Big and fat.. Heehee.. And mommy is kpo ma.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to move this thread to MummyCafe since regular member is not able to reply under this section :)

Cheers,
Edy

jedamum

Since there is no sponge for adoption, i decide to adopt his next best friend....Sandy the Squirrel. :wong6:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I've got a teddy... male... heh heh... now I've got two virtual pets to feed and look after. Thank goodness, they don't poop!!! LOL!