Music Appreciation Course for kids sounds interesting

natalie77

Fellow mummies, should I enrol my son and I to a music appreciation class? I personally love music but he might be too young to understand just yet. he is 1.5 yrs and will be turning 2 this coming September.. Opinions will be much appreciated!

sarloh

Fellow mummies, should I enrol my son and I to a music appreciation class? I personally love music but he might be too young to understand just yet. he is 1.5 yrs and will be turning 2 this coming September.. Opinions will be much appreciated!
hi natalie77! i believe that its not too early and in fact, if your child is between the age of 2 to 4 you can begin introducing it to him:) would recommend some music classes that have a lower age requirement, like Edvox Music School (pros: patient and extremely qualified teachers but might be on the pricier end)/Yamaha (many locations, but it is a popular opinion that they are lacking in standards for teaching staff)

It seems to me that 1.5 years for music lessons is very early. The child, in my opinion, can't perceive such studies. He is more likely to want to run, chew and throw instruments. It's better to do it at home with parents, it won't annoy anyone around. You can sing with your child and dance at home; these are real music lessons for the child, the most natural and vivid. Mom, in this case, becomes an even greater "deity" for the child; I don't know how else to put it. Put only to find good music, not free audio music, such is excellent for creating ads, but not for the formation of good taste.

Last edited: