iPhone-Paid My 1st Songs Collection - Nursery ANIMATED songs for Toddlers!

btantra

What do kids love more than french fries and ice-cream? Songs! Kids just love songs and more importantly, they learn so much just by singing them.

From the multimedia team of Pixel Interactive and A-Star comes this collection of lovely nursery songs that touch on nursery themes like garden, my body, occupations plus favs like 'Do your ears hang low, Incey Wincey Spider and a touching Cabin Song.

iTunes Link: My 1st Songs Collection

Video Gameplay (based on iPad version):
[video=youtube;CvW8gD_iD8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=CvW8gD_iD8I[/video]

btantra

My 1st Songs Collection for iPhone has received an update.

What's New in Version 1.1:
● Lyrics in every songs are now highlighted (suggested by Fun Educational Apps)
● Some Interactivities have been added to the Cabin Song
● New lyrics for the Cabin Song to make it more family friendly (suggested by a concerned mom from MomsWithApps community)

iTunes Link: My 1st Songs Collection for iPhone on the iTunes App Store

Thank you for those who have made the suggestion to improve the app!

btantra

My 1st Songs Collection is a recommended apps by IEP Goal/Skill for Early Learning/Preschool - Rhymes - techinspecialed.com!

btantra

My 1st Songs Collection HD as featured on SmartAppsForKids:

♥♥♥ When I finally make my list of "the absolutely essential things developers need to include in toddler/young preschool apps," at or near the top of the list will be catchy songs and music.

My daughter (5) sings constantly and if she doesn't know the words, she just makes them up as she goes, which has provided hours of entertainment for my wife and I. ♥♥♥

btantra

My 1st Songs Collection (both iPhone and iPad versions) has been accepted to KinderTown and here's what they have to say: