my baby born in 33weeks 3days

adelynn

How is mummy & baby doing? My girl was born a day short of 34 weeks, but as we were already 'expecting' her to be premature, we had done 'preparatory work' of making sure her lungs were developed enough & i was 'fatten up' to make sure she had substantial weight gain.

She's now a healthy bounching 4 1/2 month old!

celine low

How is mummy & baby doing? My girl was born a day short of 34 weeks, but as we were already 'expecting' her to be premature, we had done 'preparatory work' of making sure her lungs were developed enough & i was 'fatten up' to make sure she had substantial weight gain.

She's now a healthy bounching 4 1/2 month old!

Adelynn Your girl so cute
My boy actually is normal birth, but when 32 weeks doctor say my water beg level very low. wait 4 days after i go to check up the water never go to normal level and more lower and they saw my boy he embryo cord go over he neck too. den c-section.
he in ICU 8 days spend alot money. But lucky he is healthy and good boy.:shyxxx:

celine low

Hi, how r you? My 2nd kid was born on 33 weeks too. Was very anxious then too. But she is now a super talkative 2 yrs old. dont worry so much. Take care.
Is it they learn thing slowly like sit walk .....?
he teeth now have abit already he can call papa. mum mum . neng neng.
But i teaching him point so thing bbut he like dun care or dunno at all.
and he slim only 8 kg

kathtan

My 1st born was born at 32 weeks, 5 days in NICU and my twin boys were born at 30 weeks, spent 35 and 39 days in NICU. For my 1st born, everything was slightly slower, he learned how to flip only around 6-7mths, never crawled, only lie on his stomach and he walked after 16mths but started talking at 11mths! Was so worried then but he is now a super talkative, bright 9-yr old who favorite pasttime is computer games. My 11-mth twins also slightly slower than the rest in development. Both just managed to crawl and babbled rubbish. So i think, just be patient, they will catch up eventually:)

allycat

Actually some full term babies' development can be slow too. The guidelines are meant to be - guidelines. So dont worry too much. I've a friend who was a premature baby at 29 weeks and he is standing 1.85m tall now. Its really tiring talking to him when I'm sitting but he is standing.

adelynn

Adelynn Your girl so cute
My boy actually is normal birth, but when 32 weeks doctor say my water beg level very low. wait 4 days after i go to check up the water never go to normal level and more lower and they saw my boy he embryo cord go over he neck too. then c-section.
he in ICU 8 days spend alot money. But lucky he is healthy and good boy.:shyxxx:
hey thanks! Monies spent on them just to see them healthy and well is every cent well worth it :) before i delivered i spent 8 weeks in hospital, though it was boring and expensive i kept telling myself all's worth it for HER.

How old's your kid now? My girl by far hasn't displayed any delayed developmental milestones, in fact PD says she's early - maybe could be due to the jabs i took. but PD did highlight to me that it's very normal if she's slightly slower as she's a premmie. But i'm not overly concerned about it cuz i believe every child is different, and in her own time she will do what she needs to do :D

pkshl

Hi Your baby so cute. my baby now 9 month soon. your baby also premature?
hi, ya, my boy was born premature @ 35wks 3days. now he 9mths+, very active & kept 'talking' (talk in his own baby language haha). now he love to chase my dog! lol