my baby born in 33weeks 3days

yakii

My Baby Gal is born in 33weeks and 6days. Now she is a little cutie of 6 mth old and started on porridge.

princessmama

hihi my baby also borned 33 weeks plus and she is 2 months plus old coming 3 months next week. jus wondering if our babies' milestones will be affected because i am still eagerly waiting for her first social smile.

yakii

hihi my baby also borned 33 weeks plus and she is 2 months plus old coming 3 months next week. just wondering if our babies' milestones will be affected because i am still eagerly waiting for her first social smile.
for me i feel they r the same as i can see she is starting to sit up on her own now. which other normal baby is doing so at 6mth old. For her she is on the heavier side. Now coming 7mth and she is ard 9kg.:shyxxx:

erashahira

hi everyone...i am a home maker with two wonderful boys.my name is era.

i have two boys aged 2 & 3 yrs old...my second son,aliff adrian,was an ex premmie born in Kandang Kerbau Hospital....he was born at 26 weeks and 5 days due to amniotic fluid infection from waterbag leakage.i gave birth to him by emergency c-section..a lot of tings happen along d way after he was born.he spent 2 and a half mths in hospital.and after his first discharge from Kandang Kerbau Hospital a month later he went back there..doctors had to do cpr on him due to apnea. eversince his discharge from hospital ,we had to go to countless doctors appoinments.up to this day...so far tings turn out better for us and im am blessed n fortunate dat he survived dat ordeal, is given good health eversince n now he is turning 2 this year.all thanks to ALLAh...:smile:

tracyong78

hi mummies

I'm a working mother of one. my boy was borned 33weeks 6days due to water bag burst. he was borned through normal delivery. was given two jabs a few days to mature his lungs before his birth at KK Hospital. now a healthy 6mths 2weeks old baby, learning to talk,crawl and walk and jump alot with some hand support. he had started with Nestle Cereal and loved smashed grapes. : )

the last visit to polyclinic he was 6.32kg. he was borned on 28 Sept 2010.

me2boys

Hi all mummies,

I have 2 wonderful active boys, 1st was overdue BB who refused to be out and have to be induced and end up emergency c-sect cos of erratic heartbeat when contractions. 2nd boy just can't wait to face the world at 32 weeks, after trying quite a while to sustain him inside, he came out naturally at 1.8kg and stayed 14 days in NICU. Both are super active boys, and the younger is actually stronger and fitter. Both are fully breastfeed for over 2 years.

Premies or not, they are the same.. Needs tender loving care. :)

linuspine

generally, bb born at week 32, 33 or 34 is not so scarely n least worry. As in Sg, doctor is experience in handle it. once they born, they will straight to ICU and ensure their lung is taken care. my ger born in week 34 n she wgt 2.4kg. she stay in ICU a day and back to normal, but she ned to stay at hospital a certain time for monitoring n UV. so mummy dun be too sad when BB is in hospital, cos it reali well taken care. Now my ger is 20 mths old, she giving me headache cos veri notti. bt last one year she reali get sick ez.. so get some fruit for ur child when they can eat.

n mummy, mus do exercise, cant dun do anything. walk often and eat n drink well.. cos rem, wat u eat is wat ur child get.. N MUMMY, DONT SMOKE. IT CONFIRM HARM YOUR CHILD.