my baby double eyelid suddenly disapper

halo everyone....

have anybody encounter this problems?
when my bb was born.. she has double eyelid.... now she is one month plus.... suddenly her right eye double eyelid disappear.....
how would this happen? wil her eyelid back to normal?
haf anyone bb come accross this?
pls advise...

apollo

ds's double eyelids also... sometimes v obvious sometimes totally disappear.. hehe..

CanCanMum

YESH~~~~ this happens to Baber as well

he has had double eye lid when born den disappear suddenly

think it will come back wahhahha

coz sometimes baber blink blink can see the line~~dun lose hope heheheh~~~~

Ting

if your baby is born with dbl eyelid, sure to hv it, cant just disappear.
i only heard b4, single eyelid bcome dbl eye lid, nvr hear dbl eyelid bcome single de.
dun worry abt it.
even if baby's dbl eyelid really "disappear", u cant do anything abt it right?
so dun fuss or worry over small issues like tt.

serenelm

i tink it'll appear again sometime later... my ds3 was born wif single eyelid... but few mths later, one of his eye suddenly had double eyelid... tis went on for another few mths... now sometimes he has 2 double eyelids, at other times he has 1 double & 1 single eyelid... quite weird hor?

my ds2 oso like tat, he was born wif 2 single eyelids... abt 1+ yr ago, he started having 1 double eyelid (the other side remained single eyelid)... even till now, he's still the same... wonder when the other side would change to double eyelid... haha...

veronica

i tink it'll appear again sometime later... my ds3 was born with single eyelid... but few mths later, one of his eye suddenly had double eyelid... tis went on for another few mths... now sometimes he has 2 double eyelids, at other times he has 1 double & 1 single eyelid... quite weird ?

my ds2 also like that, he was born with 2 single eyelids... about 1+ your ago, he started having 1 double eyelid (the other side remained single eyelid)... even till now, he's still the same... wonder when the other side would change to double eyelid... haha...
You mean your ds2 started to have double eye lid when he is 4yrs old?

CanCanMum

i tink it'll appear again sometime later... my ds3 was born with single eyelid... but few mths later, one of his eye suddenly had double eyelid... tis went on for another few mths... now sometimes he has 2 double eyelids, at other times he has 1 double & 1 single eyelid... quite weird ?

my ds2 also like that, he was born with 2 single eyelids... about 1+ your ago, he started having 1 double eyelid (the other side remained single eyelid)... even till now, he's still the same... wonder when the other side would change to double eyelid... haha...
stick double eyelid tape??? wahhahaah~~~kiddin laa.a....:001_302:

yeah mine dd when just born at hosp.. everyone compliment her that got nice double eyelid..
then slowly i tink become hidden inside.. now appear to be single ler..

aiseh... tat mean i got 50% - 50% to wait for my DD double eyelid appear again or lost lioa lo..... too bad neh.....
anyway... this is a small matter.. no choise lo... hahahaa.....

serenelm

stick double eyelid tape??? wahhahaah~~~kiddin laa.a....:001_302:
dont want laa... hahaha :p

p.s. i realised that whenever i start typing short-forms/abbreviations (e.g. "la_h", "d_s" aka w/o the underscore), tis forum will automatically correct my language... tink it started oni recently...

Last edited:

CanCanMum

dont want laa... hahaha :p

p.s. i realised that whenever i start typing short-forms/abbreviations (e.g. "la_h", "d_s" aka w/o the underscore), tis forum will automatically correct my language... tink it started oni recently...
yups

*peeps at Mr Admin*

lols~~~

JudesMommy

My son is half Korean and had double eye lids when he was a few days old. Then one just went away. He was left with one large looking eye and one smaller one. His grandmother told me to put a thin piece of tape on his eye lid everyday. I usually put it on while I nurse him so he doesn't fidget. His eyelid is coming back! She did this for her daughter even though she never had double lids as a baby. Now she is 16 and has double lids. I'm always careful with him rubbing his eyes, and i make sure the tape never gets in his eye. I put the tape close to his eyelashes. Since he is still so young the fold can be created by doing this regularly. I'm so glad I can fix this now instead of letting him have different looking eyes. :)

camom

My elder gal was born with double eye lids and by 1st mth, they were hidden. When she turned 1.5yo, they reappeared again. My younger son is also like that, but his are still hidden to date.

Taicce

My son is half Korean and had double eye lids when he was a few days old. Then one just went away. He was left with one large looking eye and one smaller one. His grandmother told me to put a thin piece of tape on his eye lid everyday. I usually put it on while I nurse him so he doesn't fidget. His eyelid is coming back! She did this for her daughter even though she never had double lids as a baby. Now she is 16 and has double lids. I'm always careful with him rubbing his eyes, and i make sure the tape never gets in his eye. I put the tape close to his eyelashes. Since he is still so young the fold can be created by doing this regularly. I'm so glad I can fix this now instead of letting him have different looking eyes. :)
Hi Judesmommy, i know this is a bit late from the date you'd posted. i'm very interested to know if your baby's eyes are back to symmetry with this tape method? How long did you have to use the tape?

Sugar

halo everyone....

have anybody encounter this problems?
when my bb was born.. she has double eyelid.... now she is one month plus.... suddenly her right eye double eyelid disappear.....
how would this happen? wil her eyelid back to normal?
haf anyone bb come accross this?
pls advise...

Sugar

My baby also encounter the same . Now one eye has double eyelid . One eye has single eyelid. Baby is born with double eyelids .

will the double eyelids come back ?