My baby girl weight .

aahdorr

Hi pls advise .. my baby girl is going 8 month but her weight only 6.6kg..:tsad: but when she was birth is 3.45kg izitt ok .. Her milk intake in only 140 last time 170ml. she veri active , can crawl n sit already but she just too skinny for mi . so im quite worried .

her intake 4am. 140ml
8am 140ml
9am rice cereal 90ml w 4 scroop
12pm 140ml
4pm 140ml
5pm rice cereal 90ml w 4 scroop
8pm 140ml
12am 140ml

Last edited:
Hi pls advise .. my baby girl is going 8 month but her weight only 6.6kg..:tsad: but when she was birth is 3.45kg izitt ok .. Her milk intake in only 140 last time 170ml. she veri active , can crawl n sit already but she just too skinny for mi . so im quite worried .

her intake 4am. 140ml
8am 140ml
12pm 140ml
4pm 140ml
8pm 140ml
12am 140ml
my bb girl 11 months liao... 8 kg plus only...

she also take ard 5 oz of milk every 3 to 4 hours... sometimes only take 3 oz... got eat porridge during lunch n dinner...
doctor say she is fine n healthy....

aahdorr

ic , glad i not alone because my frenz bb all so chubby . wow u goin hav a 2nd .. congra ..

my bb girl 11 months liao... 8 kg plus only...

she also take ard 5 oz of milk every 3 to 4 hours... sometimes only take 3 oz... got eat porridge during lunch n dinner...
doctor say she is fine n healthy....

ic , glad i not alone because my frenz bb all so chubby . wow u goin hav a 2nd .. congra ..
yah lo... my friend de all so chubby also... very cute... i see mine like so so skinny... but her face still chubby.. lucky.. ahahaah

yah... thanks=DDD

Phoebii Cheng

her intake 4am. 140ml
8am 140ml
12pm 140ml
4pm 140ml
8pm 140ml
12am 140ml
Hi

Don't worry and stress yourself out, if your bb is healthy and happy don't seem to have any discomfort or anything, I think it is ok....I used to be super stress out too.
Sometimes it is us too, we want our bb to be like this and that, hit tht milestone if never hit why ah? So my hubby always tells me, relax lah......so now I try to relax too, it is not easy to be a mom, but we can just try our best

And as they grow, they use more energy and tend to "slim" down a bit, esp when they are learning to walk and crawl, they are more interested in exploring

Just like my son, used to be chubby chubby, now not really anymore....:)