my bb GRUNTS a lot, many weird noises!

ikastaatsmann

Hi mommies,
my baby now is 7 weeks.She Grunts a lot when she asleep. It kinda scary at the beginning when I see her doing lots of strange noises, like horse noises or, i dont know how to say,,,,,heheheh,,,
My husband cant fall asleep when she is doing that. She sometimes looks like in pain, she stretchs wif weird noises n her face will turn so red.
She's been doing this sinced 2 wks old. My paedtrcn said its normal n will dissapear when 3 mths old. Its difficult for me to believe, but i have faith it will dissapear. I just pity her so much when she grunting in the middle of her sleep:(
Anyone experienced the same problem bfor?PLS SHARE...

apollo

babe, it's perfeectly NORMAL for babies to hav such sounds. in fact, ds's one disapear when he was ard 6mths old. my pd said it will totally go off ard 6-8mths old..

as long as she can breathe well, is okay. to check if she can breathe well, u can see if she can drink milk well without pushing away the bottle to use her mouth to catch a breath. or if she can suck her pacifier =)

ikastaatsmann

babe, it's perfeectly NORMAL for babies to hav such sounds. in fact, dear son's one disapear when he was around 6mths old. my pediatrician said it will totally go off around 6-8mths old..

as long as she can breathe well, is okay. to check if she can breathe well, you can see if she can drink milk well without pushing away the bottle to use her mouth to catch a breath. or if she can suck her pacifier =)

i think she can drink her milk very well without any problem.

She hates pacifier, im still trying to teach her using it. So far not so success. I bought tommy tippee n avent n tollyjoy(all silicone) n seems that she hate em all.

let juz hope her grunting go off someday...:)

apollo

i think she can drink her milk very well without any problem.

She hates pacifier, im still trying to teach her using it. So far not so success. I bought tommy tippee n avent n tollyjoy(all silicone) n seems that she hate em all.

let just hope her grunting go off someday...:)
dun wry babe, it will go away! i used to find the sound v irritating too until one day we didnt hear it and i woke my hubby up, and we both went to check if ds was still breathing! OMG!!!!!! haha!!!! cos their nasal path is still v narrow, thus will hav the sound, as they grow older, it will become wider and the sound will goes off. no worries :001_302:

ikastaatsmann

dont wry babe, it will go away! i used to find the sound very irritating too until one day we didnt hear it and i woke my hubby up, and we both went to check if dear son was still breathing! OMG!!!!!! haha!!!! cos their nasal path is still very narrow, thus will hav the sound, as they grow older, it will become wider and the sound will goes off. no worries :001_302:

TQ VERY MUCH APOLLO MAMA..
actly laz week her grunts kinda dissapeared for awhile. me n hubby kinda shock coz few days she never made any noises! but then we missed that noises, hahaha...
but now the noises are back again. But i think my baby is a healthy baby, so shldnt b a prob:):001_302:
i also read reviews that if the baby big grunter, they are a BIG TALKER,,haha,,,so ur baby talks alot??

apollo

TQ VERY MUCH APOLLO MAMA..
actly laz week her grunts kinda dissapeared for awhile. me n hubby kinda shock coz few days she never made any noises! but then we missed that noises, hahaha...
but now the noises are back again. But i think my baby is a healthy baby, so shldnt b a prob:):001_302:
i also read reviews that if the baby big grunter, they are a BIG TALKER,,haha,,,so your baby talks alot??
haha! i dun think got link to talking lehh, more to their nasal narrow. LOL! :tlaugh:

ikastaatsmann

hi mammas,,
juz wanna update y'all about my bb grunting probs...
now its gone, she is 3 mths now:)
no more weird noises, we all sleep quietly thru the nite.
its kinda weird when it suddenly juz stopped! i kinda missed all her weird ugly cute noises, lucky i still have some videos recorded......

apollo

hi mammas,,
just wanna update y'all about my baby grunting probs...
now its gone, she is 3 mths now:)
no more weird noises, we all sleep quietly thru the nite.
its kinda weird when it suddenly just stopped! i kinda missed all her weird ugly cute noises, lucky i still have some videos recorded......
HAHA! when ds started to to 'quiet'. esp when he was slping, we became v worried, i kept woke up and checked whether he was still breathing! but his 'grunting' pro didnt stop as fast as ur bb, he started to stop those sound at 4mth i think.. then until 5-6mths totally no more.