my bb not drink for 10hr

aahdorr

help my baby not drinkin for 10hrs today .. tml goin to bring her see dr.. hai y? she cry when drink .. but after i give up the milk she will play n sleep well oso .. up to now drink 30ml for 10hrs.. btw she haven get her jab ... tuesday goin to jab her but now she show pattern!! so sad n worried

Happydays-shop

you're not alone!
my 3rd baby since 7weeks old, having reflux.
drink 30ml can up to 12hours too.
i have to keep forcing her to drink and she ended up vomit out the 30ml.
now she's 6months old, still drink 30-60ml every 4 to 5hrly.
she's not gaining weight well and i'm worried too.
seen PD but they insists saying my bb is fine as she still playing around.
if still can play, even feeding problem also consider nothing?
my #1 and #2 have no problem in this lor! sigh!

yumitan

my #1 have the same problem as well.. she has regurgitation problems till admitted to hospital @ few days old only.. when shes 2 months old, she doesnt drink well.. she will cry her lungs out if we try to give her milk.. it lasted for 1 week and shes fine after that till now 3 yo.. and now she loves milk ALOT... at 3yo she can drink 5 - 6 times a day 250ml each time even after she had her meals.. O_O.. your kid will be fine soon !! jia you ~~

aahdorr

I went to the doc he say she fine n gt gain her weight .. But she drinking still veri little .. Ya she jus hav her 1st 5in1 jab no fever but cry alot jus feed her ar 60ml jus hope she will love bk her milk soon ... Btw can I noe how many month ur baby will teething?? I ask the doc when he jus reply mi any time .. -.-

Happydays-shop

I went to the doc he say she fine n gt gain her weight .. But she drinking still veri little .. Ya she jus hav her 1st 5in1 jab no fever but cry alot jus feed her ar 60ml jus hope she will love bk her milk soon ... Btw can I noe how many month ur baby will teething?? I ask the doc when he jus reply mi any time .. -.-
teething is anytime.
different babies different developement.
my #1 and #2 only starts teething after 9months old.
while there's other babies who started teething at 4months old.

my #3 also struggle and cry everytime i feed her milk.
you know that she's hungry but yet don't know what makes her so 'hard' to swallow.
sigh.
so heart pain!

aahdorr

but how do i noe she teething? she keep on having saliver n keep eating her finger dunno iziit teething// ..

<-- see she can eat the handle of this pic but dunno how to eat the ring -.-

aahdorr

glad she drink bk her drink!! so happy.. after she had her 1st 5in1 jab she nv have fever but jus felt uneasy but she nv reject her milk anymore ... relief... she now drink 120ml every4-5hr .. n no need to hong her ..