My cousin say i make use of her name :'(

Wah Lao.. Was out at NTUC jst nw... Den mum suddenly ask me "do u c ur cousin alot in camp?"

I told her "5months liao, i onli saw her like once?"

Den she told me apparently she has told her dad to call my mum to ask me stop making use of her name in camp. She said she had complained 4times and its still on....

WTF can? Since when i used her name? Ppl always ask me whether I hv any relative in the navy cos its nt usual for a gal to b in.. Ppl ask den i say la.. I onli say " gt ah... She oso female. Veri neng2 gan4. Onli 26yrs old going to b staff sgt liao.. She is my role model in the navy"

Bsides when I c her in camp, I call her SGT nt by her name can?

Like tt oso cannot ah?

She can tell master kenneth she noe me, but i cannot tell ppl i noe her? U GASH!! For those who dun understand navy terms, Gash=Rubbish. Like tt i oso can complain tt she make use of my name.

My mum gt angry and told her dad off "My daughter use ur daughter's name? So far, did my gal gt a pay raise? Did she gt promoted bcos of ur daughter?" Tt shut him up totally...

Reali wat... I gt my CPL rank bcos I COMPLETED MY COURSE!!!! I didnt get it bcos of her...

Frm nw on, I swear.. Whenever I c her, no matter is outside or in camp.. I will call her SGT!!!

shopaholic

Could there be some misunderstanding? Maybe the person who spoke to her told her something which caused her to misunderstand you?

Nonetheless, if I'm you, I will stay clear from her. To hv her dad call your mum to complain abt this sounds quite childish to me. Why cant she speak to you directly abt her concerns? If she's really behaving like the high and mighty type, then I hv better people to mix around with.

Cheers up, okie? Hv a gd wkend. :)