My Dream House Before & After

stevehuat

Finally i am done with my house reno
Low price and Good workmanship
Highly recommend if you want to save money
Contact me for their details

delfina

My Dream House Before & After My ideal house would be a modern, two-story house, with sleek lines and a flat roof that's shown in the picture. I would have a private swimming pool, a beautiful garden, and a parking lot for my family. There would also be a point from where I can see the whole city.

DyaneNollman

My Dream House Before & After My ideal house would be a modern, two-story house, with sleek lines and a flat roof that's shown in the picture. I would have a private swimming pool, a beautiful garden, and a parking lot for my family. There would also be a point from where I can see the whole city.
This is nice, i like it.

olivi1980

My wife has long dreamed of a house on the beach, and I decided to please her this year. I decided to sell my parents' old house in Baltimore, and to buy a house in San Diego. I have contacted the company that deals with purchasing real estate: https://www.flagshipbuilders.net/. They have made me a fairly good offer. So, my plan will come to fruition soon. It will be a two-storey house with panoramic windows and a veranda. There will be a fireplace in the living room, and I will plant some beautiful trees and lots of flowers in the courtyard.